Chapter 156

When Gu Ren came across, the schedule was already arranged. Gu Ren has many opportunities to make a public appearance, and he needs to send a message to Ye Yan.

He also returned to this world.

He became himself in the previous life, his name was Gu Yue, not Gu Ren.

Gu Ren knew that the only thing that could prove his identity was their wedding ring.

This style never appeared, they were customized by someone, so only the two of them own the wedding ring.

In the following activities, Gu Ren wore the wedding ring on her ring finger.

He is now popular, and in the overwhelming news, as long as Ye Ye sees himself, he will definitely come to him.

The media and fans quickly discovered the same thing. Gu Yue, the rising traffic of that zero scandal, recently started wearing a ring frequently.

The first time was on that poster, which may be explained as a prop, shooting needs.

But once can be said to be accidental, twice, three times ... and how to explain?

Although Gu Ren's mind is not at work, he will seriously work, because only in front of the public can he have the opportunity to find Ye Yan.

He was sitting in the car, and tonight's activities have been taken care of, and the agent Du Heng has been talking in his ear.

"I haven't managed your personal affairs for so long." Du Heng said, "but this time, you must converge."

"I don't know how important the ring is to you, but there are too many gossips outside, we have to suppress it."

"Just listen to me and advise, don't wear it tonight." The voice dropped, Du Heng opened the door and left.

Gu Ren looked out of the window, and the cold moonlight came in, hooking his face out of the cold edge. His cold white jaw lines were sparse and clean.

He sat in the dark, his eyes empty, and his heart empty.

It was night, and the light in the car was very dim. If he was still at home, Ye Ye would be nervous about his night blindness.

However, he came back here, even without night blindness.

Night fell and the light disappeared as usual, but the most important person was lost by him.

Gu Ren took the wedding ring out of his pocket and put it on the ring finger carefully. This was his only connection with the world.

I don't know why, he has a strong intuition, Ye Ye must be back.

But Gu Ren couldn't find where she was. He waited so long before she could wait for her. How could it give up now?

Many people were waiting for Gu Ren to appear. He got out of the car and touched his ring finger. The cold and cold touch of the ring gave him a sense of peace of mind.

Gu Ren reminded himself at all times that he was Ye Ye's husband.

That night, when the red flow Gu Yue appeared in front of the media, he put on the ring again.