Chapter 165

As time passed, Ye Yuan's due date was soon approaching.

Coincidentally, the birth season of Ye Yan and Gu Ren's children was also winter, the same season as the two met in previous lives.

Before the child was born, the sky began to snow, and the pure white snowflakes fell on the edge of the window, and the window was covered with a thin layer of mist.

The snow is beautiful, but Gu Ren only allowed Ye Ye to sit in the living room to enjoy the snow. The weather outside was too cold. Now Ye Ye's walks are all done at home.

Gu Ren also specially circled a small area around the window, put a sofa and a small tea table, the sofa naturally placed a thick blanket, so that Ye Yan leaned diagonally.

Ye Ye could not laugh or cry, she just wanted to see a snow, who would sit here all day without moving.

However, this time Ye Ye was really wrong. When she woke up one morning, Gu Ren around her disappeared. In general, she could see Gu Ren as soon as she opened her eyes, which was really abnormal.

Ye Wei felt a little strange, and slowly walked out of the room.

Many months ago, Gu Ren thought Ye Ye was too dangerous to go up and down the stairs, so they moved their room to the first floor to prevent any accidents.

Ye Yan, as usual, wanted to sit on the sofa that Gu Ren prepared for her, and just wanted to sit down, but was attracted by the scene outside the window.

Ye Ye went to the window and looked away at the yard. Compared with yesterday, there was something more in the yard.

Several assorted snowmen were piled up in the courtyard, and they were not too far away. They were just not far from the window and could be seen in her place.

There are three snowmen in total, and a tall snowman stands between two tall snowmen, like a family of three.

Ye Xun smiled suddenly, and the snowmen knew who it was.

The next second, the door opened, and Gu Ren came in from the outside. When he saw Ye Yan standing there, he closed the door immediately.

Gu Ren's clothes seemed to carry wind and snow. As soon as the snow touched the warm air, it melted on his clothes, leaving a thin layer of water vapor.

When Ye Yan saw Gu Ren coming in, he immediately looked away from the window and wanted to walk towards him.

Ye Zheng has just taken the first step, but Gu Ren, at the entrance, took a few steps back and almost came to the door.

"I'm cold, I'll come back and hug you later."

Ye Yan was amused by Gu Ren's "self-confidence", how did Gu Ren know that he came to hug him.

Gu Ren changed his clothes and walked to Ye Yan's side. He also specially heated his hands before he came to hold Ye Yan's hand.

Gu Ren knew Ye Ye's thoughts, Ye Ye definitely wanted to hold his hand. Sure enough, as soon as he came over, Ye Yan immediately took his hand and wanted to cover him with heat.

As soon as he touched Gu Ren's warm hand, Ye Yan also laughed.

In such a short period of time, Gu Ren's hands would warm up so fast, unless he did some small moves.