Chapter 80

At first, one netizen raised doubts, and several netizens soon had the same doubts, but they were always only a few people.

There are not many netizens who speak for Ye Yan, and they are not as big as Sheng Man's huge number of fans.

As soon as the fans of Sherman saw that Sherman was not good, they organized the fans with the fastest speed. As soon as a similar barrage appeared, they would immediately send more barrage to push it down.

Even if netizens have doubts, but the rules of the show are like this, and they can't find any evidence to indicate that the show group is fraudulent, they can only swallow the doubts.

The director asked the staff to bring a box: "All guests' mobile wallets must be turned in and returned after dinner."

The show team had already talked to Shengman about it. Shengman was not surprised at all. Ye Ye had already guessed this and handed in his mobile phone consciously.

Bear, who had never encountered such a situation, frowned suddenly, and reluctantly put his mobile phone in the box.

After collecting the phone, the director said, "You can go to your room now and concentrate here in half an hour."

If it is a single event, not all guests will be shot.

But everyone's room has a camera, which records the actions of the guests.

There are many channels for the live broadcast you see. If you want to see the full video of a star, you need to click into that star's channel, which contains all the live content.

At this moment, the number of live viewers on the Sherman Channel is the largest.

Although Shengman's bamboo stick is shorter than other guests, her room is the best and clean.

When Sherman pushed his suitcase into the room, he felt a little unhappy on his face.

Sheng Man used to living in a big house and was very dissatisfied with this room. There was only one table in the room where things could be put.

But Shengman knew that there was a camera in the room, so he dared to show his emotions at the moment when he lowered his head. When he looked up, he regained his original look.

The first place where Sheng Man went was the dresser in the room. She first subconsciously touched the dresser with her hand and found that there was no dust before she opened the suitcase.

Netizens watched Sheng Man slowly take out skin care products and cosmetics from her gucci bag and put them on the table.

laprairie's caviar series, the essence of the mystery of the sea blue, don't forget to bring Estee Lauder's Iron Man mask ...

This is not "The Leisure Life of a Star", it is clearly "The Life of a Rich Man".

The barrage in the live room of the Sherman Channel was instantly filled with envy.

"Ah, ah, my sister is so domineering, when can I use such skin care products?"

"The room immediately became more dazzling, and my eyes couldn't see."