Chapter 142

Sheng Man knew that after Sheng Ye was arrested, she was afraid to go out recently, so she was afraid of being involved.

After Sheng Man was kicked out of Sheng's family, she also occasionally thought about whether the missing Sheng Ye is still alive now? If Sheng Ye is still alive, will she return to Sheng Family?

But Sheng Man never thought that Sheng Ye is the Ye Ye she hates most.

When Sheng Man saw that Nie Jiqing announced Ye Ye was the daughter of Sheng's family, she couldn't believe her ears.

How could Ye Ye be Sheng Ye? How could she be Sheng Ye?

If Ye Ye is Shengjia Qianjin, what has she done? She has become a joke among other people.

Sheng Man gritted his teeth and said, "No wonder, no wonder ..."

No wonder she sometimes feels Ye Ye is familiar. It turns out that this is because Ye Ye is Nie Jiqing's daughter.

What scared Shengman more was that Nie Jiqing would have known all this long ago? Could it be said that Nie Jiqing changed her attitude because Nie Jiqing already knew about it?

Nie Jiqing was going to kick her out of the Sheng family in the morning, and then picked Ye Ye back?

And she was so fooled in the drums until she was kicked out of the door and fell into such a terrible end that she did not know Ye Ye's true identity.

Sherman's eyes filled with hatred, she clenched her hands, all because of Ye Yan!

Sheng Man immediately got up, ready to go to Ye Ye to settle accounts. Sheng Man came to the car, and when she looked over, she froze.

Three characters were written on the car with paint. Under the light of the sun, those three large characters were particularly clear, and each one was satirizing her.

It read: "Counterfeit goods."

The dark red pigment was so dark that it seemed to drip blood, and it appeared in front of Sheng Man with such teeth.

Zhang Yang is also ironic.

Sheng Man was so annoyed that she wanted to lift her foot directly towards the car, but when she thought that she had only this car now, she had to stop.

Sheng Man looked at the words angrily, and for a short while, she took a deep breath and had to drive the car with the counterfeit goods written on it.

Sherman drove fast, turning a blind eye to the sound of the car horns behind her. She has a calm face all the time, she only has one thought, and she wants to find Ye Ye now!

Sheng Man came to the door of Ye Ye's brokerage company. She was stopped outside before she entered the stairs. She was furious and said, "I want Ye Ye!"

Zhu Ideal drove Sheng Man away, but she thought of what Ye Ye said, and if Sheng Man came, she called Ye Ye.

The assistant dialed Ye Ye's number and talked about it. The mobile phone paused for a few seconds, and Ye Ye's calm voice sounded, "Let her come in."

Sheng Man came in, and she came to the door of Ye Yan's studio angrily, pushed open the door and walked in.

Ye Yan heard the sound, turned to look at Sheng Man, his expression was very light. She had expected that Shengman would come to her after she knew she was Shengzheng.