Chapter 106

Song Kun apologized so quickly that the barrage exploded.

"What is Song Yan doing? What does he mean, forcing Ye Ye to forgive him?"

"But if you make a mistake, you can still accept it."

"I'm Ye Yan, I won't forgive it. Can I apologize for doing such a thing, can it be solved?"

Song Ye really wanted to force Ye Xuan to forgive him in public, he could pull down and have made his biggest concession.

After Song Yan spoke, he waited for Ye Ye's answer.

Unexpectedly, Ye Zheng didn't follow Song Yi's intention and gave him a step down, but stood there quietly and looked at Song Yi.

To Song Yan, it seemed that the air was still, and every minute and second became extremely long.

Ye Ye was silent for only a few seconds, but Song Ye was sweating.

Ye Xun nodded her face calmly. She did not say forgiveness or rejection. Her ambiguous attitude made Song Xuan a little eager.

Ye Zheng saw what Song Yan wanted to say, and immediately interrupted him.

"The show is about to start. You will affect everyone like this."

Since Ye Ye has moved out of this, Song Ye can't continue to stand here, too much entanglement will affect the perception of netizens.

If a netizen thinks that what he just did is just a show, then he bows his head in vain.

All the staff present watched a farce, but they were silently silent and behaved as usual.

The host stepped forward to the theme: "The first project is a zipline, there is no difficulty, you just need to send one of the team members to participate."

As soon as the host finished speaking, Gu Ren turned his head and looked at Ye Yan: "You go to the competition ground first, I go to the cableway."

Ye Xun thought for a while, knowing that Gu could not fear heights, he nodded.

Ye Yun and Gu Ren quickly discussed, and Song Yun was naturally afraid of heights. He couldn't complete the task at all, and his face paled instantly.

Originally, Song Ye wanted to use this program to show his efforts, so that netizens could see his sincerity and change his view. I never expected that he would give up on the first project.

Anyway, Sheng Man already hates him, and there is no room for turning around, why should he please Sheng Man?

Sheng Man took it for granted that Song Yan would complete the game, but she thought wrong, and Song Yan on the side suddenly called Sheng Man's name.

"Sheng Man, you can only do it this time, because I'm afraid of heights."

As soon as Song Yan's words fell, he saw Sheng Man's incredible expression, and even made him think that Sheng Man was looking at a mess.

Sheng Man was so shocked that he didn't even want to talk to Song Yong. When the staff handed her clothes and a helmet on the zip line to the mountain, she wrote the word resist.