Chapter 164

When Ye Zheng attended the Shangmei Paris event, Gu Ren came to the stage to support her. This video caused countless discussions.

Therefore, every time Ye Ye attends the event, the audience at the scene will do one thing the first time, and that is to find Gu Ren.

Because as long as Ye Yan is here, there is a 90% chance that Gu Ren will look at her from the stage.

Sure enough, I met the speculation of netizens. When Gu Ye was present at the event, he spent most of his time off the stage, which strongly satisfied netizens' sugar hearts.

Since being pregnant, Ye Zhi has reduced work.

Time passed slowly, Ye Ye had been pregnant for four or five months. Her belly was bigger, but her limbs were still very slender.

On this day, Ye Yan came to participate in a brand event. When she appeared on the stage, the audience, as usual, began to look for Gu Ren in the venue.

But they searched for a long time, but they couldn't find Gu Ren, the fans were a little sad.

The lights dimmed, the host's voice sounded in the air, and the event began.

Everyone looked at the stage seriously. No one noticed. At this moment, a tall and tall man came in from the door. He was walking with long legs, and his steps were not slow or slow.

The man was very tall, and in the dim light, it seemed like a shadow of silence.

As he walked, he slowly raised his hand, and his slender hand lightly covered the edge of the hat. The brim of the hat was slightly lowered, covering the sharp peak of his eyebrows, but not half clear.

The man walked to the side of the table and he stopped. He raised his eyes and looked at Ye Yan on the stage, a gentle smile appeared in the dark eyes.

It is Gu Ren.

Gu Ren didn't want to attract the attention of others. He wore a black suit and a black hat on his head, which was very low-key.

Gu Ren watched Ye Ye for a moment, his jaw tightened, and the light passed by, where deep and charming lines flowed.

Gu Ren stood there, and nobody noticed at first.

After a while, the lights turned on a bit, and the front-lined audience saw Gu Ren.

At first they thought they saw it wrong, but this tall figure, this handsome eyebrow, wasn't Gu Ren?

The audience slowly became noisy, and everyone was whispering.

"Gu Dashen's strength protects his wife, and he's pet Ye Ye again."

"Ah, ah, really Gu Ren, really Gu Gushen!"

More and more people saw Gu Ren, recognized the cold figure, and screams erupted instantly.

Ye Yan heard the commotion in the audience, she looked down and met Gu Ren's deep eyes.

Gu Ren saw Ye Yan see him, his thin lips hooked slightly, his lips curled into a smile. Light smudged on Gu Ren's face, every inch was stunning.