chapter 16✔

Arjun's POV:

Arjun's POV:

"Hmph! As if you don't know what you have done. Let me remind you then," saying this, she freed herself from my hold and went to grab her bag which was tossed on one of the chairs.

After grabbing her bag, she took out a tissue from it and left the bag there itself. Then she came towards me, holding a tissue in her hand, and stood facing me

She waved that tissue before my face and wiped the place of her hand where I had held her earlier.

After that, she gave me a look and started gaping at that tissue while scrunching her nose as if she was most disgusted by the sight of it.

All the while, not understanding anything, I just stood there, watching her as if she was doing some circus. At last, I couldn't control myself and asked her.

"I didn't understand anything at all. Why are you doing all this?" I asked while shrugging my shoulders.

"It means you really don’t remember anything at all. God! Didn't you do the same thing at the airport just because I touched you accidentally? " she asked me in exasperation, repeating the same action of wiping her hand again.

Suddenly, my eyes widened in realization and I understood where she was coming from. Now everything dawned upon me as to why she was throwing daggers at me at the airport.

"This girl had completely mistaken my actions," I thought in my mind with a sigh.

"I did that because when you bumped into me, your hot chocolate got spilled over my hand. So, I wiped it. I clearly don't understand what was there to be misunderstood about?" I explained my stance and she turned her face to another side, embarrassed. Still, she looked like she didn’t want to back down yet.

"Then how do you explain about the dumping of your suit jacket that day?" She asked me in a challenging tone. I bit back my smile while listening to her.

"I won't tell you. Instead, I will show you," saying this, I again held her wrist and pulled her towards me.

With a jerk, she landed on me. By placing a hand on the back of her head, I pressed her more into me.

While she remained wide-eyed at my actions. I could her furious heartbeats as if it were running a marathon. Even my condition was not any better.

I just wanted to tease her to see her reaction, but I didn't expect that my one mischief would evoke strange feelings in me. By holding her so close to my heart, I felt so content as if that place was just made only for her.

I was shocked at my own thoughts and immediately released my hold on her.

She might not realize that I already released my hold on her as she was still staying in the same position with a flustered face, clutching either side of my shirt with her hands as if her life depended on it.