Chapter 3

There stood three children; Dean, Ginny and Lavender! F*ck!

I slowly pushed Sirius way and stood there awkwardly, wait for someone to say something. The kids where to dazed by the sight.

"Do you need something?" Sirius asked, as they stepped slowly into the room.

"Shut the door, before you say anything..." I said shyly.

Lavender shut the door, she then turned to me, walking up to me and smacking me round the face.

"Oww!" I said bringing my hand up to my face.

"Hey! What the hell!" Sirius shoved her aside, starting to trace my scars. "Does it hurt?"

"I'm fine." I said even tho it did hurt, peering at my students.

Sirius then turned back to them, "Why did you smack him!?"

"He was kissing you!" Ginny shouted. 

"And?"

"You're married!" Dean retorted.

Sirius then grabbed my hand, carefully took of my ring, made Lavender hold her hand out flat, placing the ring in it.

The students looked at it thoroughly, then looked up at me in shock.

"Professor-" Lavender said in regret.

"Lavender, all of you, how many times have I told you not to jump to conclusions." I said snatching back my ring.

"Wait! These are your students!" He said excitedly, inspecting them.

"Sirius!" I said pulling him away. "You are such a child."

"This is gonna be so big at school!" Ginny screeched.

"No, no, I don't want extra attention." I said quickly.

"But-" Dean started.

"No." I commanded.

"See, four against one!" Sirius said excitedly. 

"Fine-" I saw there faces light up. "You can tell them, but they will probably think you are lying."

"Then you will appear in a video!" Sirius fantasized, I shook my head.

"Yes, do it, do it, do it..." My students started chanting.

"Fine. I'll be in a video." I sighed.

"Yes!" The four people chimed.

                                                                                 ***

"-ke up!" I heard Sirius shout.

"Morning sunshine." I smiled at him. "What is so important?"

"You said you would be in a video today, so I got you up so you could before you went to work." Sirius dragged me out of bed.

"Sirius, I did tell you I took today off just for this, right?" I said getting to my feet.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Sirius said sheepishly.

"Well, I'm up now." I said going towards the bathroom. "What are we doing for the video?"

"Couple tag." Sirius said waltzing out the door.

I got my self ready, making sure I look presentable for my first appearance. I up on some jeans and a knitted scarlet jumper. When I went down stairs I found Sirius playing with one of his cameras.

"Hey Rems." He peered back at me. "You look great!"

"Well I do want to make a good first impression." I said proudly.

I decided to have [Insert cereal name here] for breakfast. I sat at the kitchen counter eating my food.

"How are you going to introduce me?" I asked shyly.

"I'm was to make you appear out of nowhere, but I have a better Idea."