Chapter 6

"Professor?" I heard a voice behind me.

"I said, no questions." I huffed.

I entered my class room and watched the year 8s sit down at their desks.

I sat down at my desk, resting my elbows on it, scratching the back of my head. "You have one question, choose wisely."

I watched as they all threw glances at each other, before one girl spoke up, "Professor, can we talk to each other?" 

"Sure." I said, watching them curiously as they formed a circle.

I listened as they negotiated.

"What about if we ask him if he knows Sirius Black personally?"

"No, that won't tell us much."

"What if we ask him if , wait no." 

"Why don't you just ask him if what I said is true?" I heard Dean say.

"Okay, is that good with everyone?"

They all nodded there heads, turning to me.

Hermione, another of my students, stepped forward, "Professor, is what Lavender and Dean saying true? They found you kissing Sirius Black and you are his husband."

I slowly nodded me head, they nervously said, "Yer, that's true..."

There were so many different reactions, most froze, some ran to my desk over loading me with questions, one ran up to me grabbing my hand and inspecting my ring, one nearly fainted.

"But you have two different surnames?" One of my students, Ron, said making the whole class go silent.

"Well, er..." I reached into my bag, pulling out my wallet, "What has my name on it?"

I stopped at my drivers license, "You do not know how many times I have had people freak out over my drivers license or passport." I held out my license for them to see, I said, "My name is Remus Lupin-Black."

Seamus snatched it out my hands looking at it closer.

"Give that back!" I demanded.

Seamus gave it one last look before handing it back. 

"Thank you. Now all of you back to your seats."

                                                                         ***

The bell rang, I let my students out to go home. I sat there for a second before packing my stuff, I got up and walked over to the door. I stopped noticing something in the corner of my eye, I looked out the window.

The students we surrounding something, or someone, I watched at multiple teachers came, probably demanding them to disperse, they all did so reluctantly. 

Sirius was standing there with him motor bike. He was just standing there, scanning the building, what the hell was he doing!? His eyes stopped, they seemed to be on me, he waved at me.

That's it I'm going down there! I grabbed my bag, stormed out the room, down the stairs and out the front door. 

"Remmy!" I heard Sirius shout as I stormed towards him.

"What the hell, are you doing here!" I shouted back at him, the students watching in shock.

"What do you think I'm going here?" Sirius smirked.

At this point I was two meters away form him, I stopped, "Are you being Serious!?"

"I'm always Sirius." Sirius said, still smirking.

"Give me one reason not to strangle you." I said, the student around gasping.

"Now Rems, some times I can't tell if you're flirting or actually threatening me." Sirius didn't stop smirking.

That's it! I grabbed him by his collar pulling him towards the school, I completely ignored the students around us, some standing in awe, quite a lot filming, some in shock, my students just smiling.

I continued pulling him, through the hall, up the stairs and into my classroom, Sirius didn't complain or try to resits at all.

"What are you doing here!?" I repeated. I pulled Sirius closer to me by the collar. "I thought we agreed you would not come here, unless I asked. Did I ask? No."

"Well, I thought, if everyone is to know today anyway, why not?" Sirius said, looking strait into my eyes.

I could not help but notice the flicks of Blue and Green in his eyes, I shook my head after a few seconds, "Typical."

"You love me." Sirius said, he still had not stopped smirking.

"Who gave you that idea?" I teased, pulling him even closer into a kiss.