Chapter 5

... "The look on your face as I F*cked you last night."

Sirius' face went bright red, "T-that is not going in the video! Give me another answer!"

I laughed before saying, "My favorite thing other then... is your eyes."

"Right, tow more questions. Read out the next one." said Sirius.

"Okay, Nicknames for each other?" I read allowed.

"For you I have: Re, Rem, Rems, Remmy, Loopy-" Sirius started.

"Still hate that one." I interrupted.

"- Teach, scar boy, I have many more." Sirius said putting his arm around me.

"I have a few: Siri, Sunshine, Star, the rest I took from his family, my reject, my failure and my disgrace." I said.

"Wow, you gotta tell them those deep ones." Sirius took his phone back. "Last question; Complete this sentence "You're my...?""

"You're my... famous, dumb ass husband, who I love." I said placing a kiss on his nose. 

"You're my... adorable, smart ass husband." Sirius chuckled.

"Why did I agree to doing this?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Because you love me." Sirius smirked.

                                                                                             ***

The next day I came into work, I arrived early to make sure none of the students were there to question me.

I sat there in my classroom looking over the cover work my students did yesterday. I noticed that there were multiple students looking into me room throw the door. I shook my head before walking over. 

I opened the door, everyone fell silent. I spotted Lavender and Dean, they were being surrounded. I paced out the room, only to be surrounded myself.

There questions merged together making a painful noise, I had to cover my ears.

Luckily the teacher who's classroom was next door came out, as she noticed me distress, she shouted, "All of you quite! Scram! Outside!"

All the students made a run for it, just before Lavender and Dean could leave, "Lavender, Dean, come here!"

"Are these two the ones who started it." McGonagall looked down apon them.

"Yes, but no. I don't blame them." I said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Minnie said before walking away.

"You too, I want to talk to you. Inside the classroom." I opened the door for them, walking in after them. "Do you mind telling me what you told everyone exactly?"

"Well we told them that you were Sirius' husband, they did not believe us so we tolled them what had happened on Sunday." Dean said.

"They still think we are making things up." Lavender complained. "Was the reason you were not here yesterday, to make the video?"

"Yeah," I said, there faces lit up. "Just a little spoiler for sometime today, it's a husband tag video."

"Ooo, we can get to know what our teacher is like at home." Lavender teased.

I shook me head, "Oh, by the way, Siri wants to shout out you two and Ginny, so I'm going to need your account names."

"He what!?" The pair screamed.

"he wants to give you shout outs." I repeated.

The Lavender took a piece of paper out here blazer, both the children wrote there account names and handed it to me.

I placed it on my desk, "If you want to stay in here you can, while I go and get the rest of the class."

They both walked over to there seats and sat down, without a word I left the room, down the stairs and out the door to find my class waiting.

"Hello." I said grabbing their attention. "Inside, not one question is to be asked, got it."

They all nodded there heads and followed me inside.