Chapter 9

I parked the car, we got out. I followed Sirius awkwardly, not knowing where I'm going at all. I think Sirius saw how nervous I was, he slipped his hand into mine, making sure I was okay.

"No, need to be nervous love." Sirius said opening the door.

"Sirius! Over here!" A voice came.

"Ah, nice to see you again Molly." Sirius said to the girls across the room.

"This must be Remus. Nice to meet you." She bounded over to us, holding her hand out to me, I shook it nervously. "I'm guessing you haven't been interviewed before, there is nothing to worry about."

"Exactly." Sirius said grabbing my arm. "Where to?" 

"This way." Molly turned, starting to walk, Sirius dragged me, following her.

We were brought into a room with two sofas, multiple cameras facing them, a person manning each one.

"Do you know where Jack is?" Molly asked someone.

"Yeah, he is in the back room." Said the guy.

"Thanks." She nodded her head at him. "Come."

We followed her into another room, where we found a man, "Hi!"

"Hello Jack. " Sirius said.

"You must be Remus, it's a pleasure to meet you." Jack stuck out his hand, I shook it.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I said trying to sound as confident as I could.

"Right? You want to start?" Jack asked.

"Yep." Sirius said.

"Alright, let's go." He said walking out the room.

We followed him into the studio, sitting on one of the sofas, Jack on the other.

"Is it live?" Jack asked one of the people in the camera crew.

"Yep."

He went on, introducing himself and that sort of stuff, "Today, we are joined by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, wait, what should I call you?"

"We don't really care." Sirius said.

"Okay, so... I bet so many people are going to have so many questions, I'm one of those people." Jack started. "Do you mind if I ask you questions?" 

"Sure, why not." Sirius said.

"Your not every talkative, are you Remus?" Jack asked me.

"No, not really." I said.

"But he can be, if you pretend to be dumb, saying stupid things, he can't help but correct you." Sirius joked.

"Yes, your a teacher, aren't you? How do you think you students will react?" Jack asked.

"To be honest, I'm kinda scared. Since three of my students found out on Sunday, they told everyone, this morning I got surrounded, everyone just questioning me, the noise was deafening." I said, laughing slightly.

"Well hopefully your students are watching this," He turned his head to one of the cameras. "Please give him hell tomorrow."

"No, don't, please." I said quickly.

"So Sirius, will there be a video introducing him?" Jack asked.

"Yes actually, spoiler alert for tomorrow, we have already filmed it, we played couple tag." Sirius told them.

"Ooo, we get to know a bit more about you both, your students are going to find that interesting." Jack said. "But there is something I would like to know... How did you get those scars?"

"I- er... it's a question I get a lot, but I'm still kinda shy about it, only a few actually know the answer..." I started.

"If you don't want to answer it's fine." Jack said.

"Yeah, I won't..." I said, Sirius placed a reassuring arm around me.

I'm not bothered to tell you the rest of the interview, so I won't. Nothing really interesting happened for the rest of it, we were asked some weird questions, some personal, often our answers were, 'that will be answered tomorrow'.