Chapter 8

... "Now, multiple videos and live streams have shown Sirius Black with a man." said the news person. Then a video of Sirius pulling me close to him. I felt my face burn red. "Who is this man, you may ask?" They then played another video. 

"Well Pansy, I'm here to pick up Remus here." Sirius said in the clip.

"Which you didn't have to do." I started. "And you do know they don't call me by my first name, right?"

"Fine then, I'm here to pick up Mr. Lupin-Black." Sirius said, the crowd gasped.

"In this video Sirius refers to him as Remus Lupin-Black." the news person continued. A picture of me was shown on the screen. "This is Remus Lupin-Black, he is a teacher at Hogwarts high school in London-"

I turned off the TV, "Nope, nope, nope. This is what I didn't want to happen."

"Oh, come on Remmy it's not that bad." Sirius said pushing Moony off his lap, moving closer to me. 

"You know what, just give me an hour." I said flatly, pushing Padfoot off my lap.

I jogged up the stairs, going into my study. I picked up a book, collapsed onto my chair, sighing I opened the book.

I read for an hour before Sirius creaked open the door, "Hey..."

"Hi." I said keeping my eyes on my book.

"I've said I would go to an interview in an hour, they asked if you would come, I said I would ask you... would you?" Sirius said awkwardly.

"You know what, why not. When are we leaving?" I asked putting my book down.

"In half an hour." Sirius said. "Get ready."

I got up, following Sirius into our bedroom, I went over to my cupboard. I just stood there for a few seconds.

"Is something wrong?" Sirius said, I turned my head to see him with his shirt of, holding another one.

"I don't- What am I supposed to wear?" I asked.

Sirius walked over to me, putting his shirt over his shoulders. He pulled out a white button up shirt, "How about this? You barely wear it."

"You know why I don't wear it, you can see my scars through it." I said.

"Then... what about this?" Sirius pulled out one of my grey button put shirts.

"I guess..." I said taking the shirt out his hands.

"Great!" Sirius said, buttoning up his own shirt.

I got dressed and went down stairs, it took Sirius a few more minutes, but he came down stairs as well.

"Do we need to take anything?" I asked hesitantly. 

"No, not really." Sirius said picking up my car keys. "Where going by car, I think you would die if you had to ride my motorbike twice in one day."

If it was anything else I would have countered the tease, "Thanks."

"Now be good boys." Sirius said crouching down to Padfoot and Moony. "Let's go."

We walked out the door and over to my car, Sirius passed me the keys, I unlock the car, getting into the drivers seat.

"Where are we going, what's the post code?" I said pulling out my phone.

Sirius gave me the address, I put it into my phone, which navigated there. I drove while Sirius sung to me music, making me laugh when he made mistakes on purpose.

"Where here." I said as we came across a big building.