Charter 10

"That wasn't that bad, was it?" Sirius asked as we left the building.

"No." I said.

"Told you-" Sirius started.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." I said grimly.

                                                                            ***

That morning I got up and ready, just before I was about to leave, the door bell rung. I opened the door, there stood James Potter.

"Hello James, lovely to see you." I said letting him inside.

"Hi, Remus, nice to see you to." James said, hanging up his coat.

"I'm guessing you are here for Sirius." I said.

"Yeah..." James said. "Where is he?"

"I think you will find him asleep in bed." I joked, James laughed. "Have fun waking him up, just don't break anything." 

"I guess your of to work then?" James asked, I nodded. "Have a nice day of hell."

"Bye." I said shutting the door.

That morning when I got to school I found Lily and her son Harry outside the gates.

"Lily what are you doing here, nice to see?" I asked.

"Remus!" Lily twirled round. "Harry move school, he goes here now."

"Well, Harry your going to have to start getting used to calling me Professor." I smirked at my friends son.

"Hello, Re- Professor." Harry corrected himself.

"Can I trust he will be looked after." Lily asked. "I have to go."

"Mum. I'm not a three year old!" Harry retorted.

"Yes, bye Lily." I then turned my full attention to Harry. "Come, what form are you in?"

"8G." Harry said.

"Oh, you are part of my form. I think you will get along with the others." I smiled down at him. "I'll show you your form room."

Harry followed me up the stairs and through the corridor until I stopped at the door.

"Here we are." I dug into my bag pulling out a key, I opened the door, I let him in.

I opened the blinds to let light in, Harry looked around at the work on the wall, he could now see them.

"You seem to be a nice teacher." Harry remarked.

"Why thank you." I said sitting down at my desk.

Harry continued to look around while I looked through the multiple emails I had received.

A knock came from the door, I looked up as Harry went to open it.

Two students rushed in, Ron and Hermione.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sorry, professor but can we stay in here?" Hermione asked. "Everyone is questioning everyone in our form."

"It's absolutely mental." Ron said breathing in and out rapidly, out of breath.

"You may, why don't you give Harry here some company, he is a new member to the from." I said.

"Bloody hell, you Harry Potter!" Ron gasped.

"Ron, no need to over react. It's lovely to meet you, I'm Hermione Granger." Hermione stuck out her hand, Harry shook it.

"I'm Ron Weasley, it's amazing to meet you!" Ron beamed.

"Ron if you want to be in here, try not to scream." I said.

"Sorry professor..." Ron said shyly.

I was nearly finished when the bell rang, I groaned, I got up and walked over to the door.

I turned back to the three children, "Stay here."

"Good luck professor!" Hermione said as I left.

As slowly as I could, I walked down the hall, down the stairs, down the hall and out the doors into the playground.

I felt how the atmosphere changed as the students saw me.