(0.2) backstory

This book is centered around the pack, and the story line will touch upon Twilights occasionally, but will really be its own

The ages of the pack members are different in this book, I wrote a list below.
*Their genes triggered later, instead of at 15-16 years old like they are in the books, because I wanted them to be adults*

Also, Leah and Seth's background and phasing stories will be completely different from the books and movies, so fair warning for that (re-readers, I've changed my mind- Leah will be in this book- love you!)

Another change I am making in this world is the imprint bond. Instead of the wolves imprinting on someone as soon as they see them after they change, the imprints can happen randomly, and can be triggered by feelings that are developing between the wolf and the girl (or guy). There will also definitely be Platonic imprints in this book, which can be triggered by feelings of protectiveness, friendship, things like that instead of feelings of love.

The main character's name is Allie. She grew up in La Push, and has been best friends with Sam Uley since the 7th grade. She is a nurse, who took some months off of work after her parents passed away, and left her an inheritance, which she bought a house in La Push with.  She used to babysit Jacob, Quil, and Embry when they were younger.

Ages:
Sam Uley: 24
Allison Tsosie: 23
Leah Clearwater: 23
Paul Lahote: 21
Jared Cameron: 20
Jacob Black: 16
Embry Call: 16
Quil Aterea: 15
Seth Clearwater: 14

Looking Out for YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara