Let the Show Begin

Hey guys! I just wanted to have this little note before the story starts. There are a couple of things I would like to address, and a couple of things I'd like to let you guys know. Please read this, I know it is kind of long.

First things first, I am going to do my best to keep these characters as close to canon as I can, but there will be some oc things. Since we do not see a lot of Dick Grayson in the show, I can not keep it as close as I'd like. And there are some things that will seem absolutely wrong to the character, but I hope you guys understand why. This story focuses very closely to the idea that he is a) trying to keep the team from knowing who he is, so he isn't focusing on being brave and level headed the entire time, and b) it is a very vulnerable time for him. It is the first time he is going to be away from Bruce since the incident, and that is stressing him out a lot. 

Second thing second, there may be triggers in this story, so I want you to be aware of that now. It is going to have thoughts of self doubt, night terrors, mentions of death, and most likely self harm. I don't know if I am going to include self harm in the story, or if there will just be mentions of it. I do not want to hurt anyone, nor do I want to cause anyone to feel uncomfortable while reading this, therefore I am giving you all this warning. I don't feel like I can tell the story I want to without including some of these topics. There may be other trigger warnings that I am either not aware of, or don't remember to include in this part of the story. If anyone notices any while they are reading, please let me know so I can update this. I don't want to hurt or upset anyone while reading this. Well, other than regular fangirl/fanboy feels. 

Another thing I am going to bring up here. There will be parts that Dick is speaking in Romanian, but when that happens, all that I am going to do is have a parenthesis and have it be in italics. I do not want to use google translate, because most of the time that is not reliable, and I don't want to upset anyone with that. If anyone speaks the language, it would be really cool for you to put the translation in the comments so I can add it to the story, and I know it is not wrong. But I know I have been annoyed/irritated many times when people use google translate and the translation makes no sense, so I will not do that. 

I was about to say another thing, but I have already done that, so here goes. There is also going to be times when the team is speaking in their Mind Link. I will do my best to make sure that is obvious before it happens, but when they are it will be in italics. I also will have dreams in this story, and the dreams will be differentiable because they will be underlined and in italics. I will try to remind you at the beginning of the chapters if they have those, in case you forget. 

I am going to stick to a schedule for these stories. I will be posting a chapter every Wednesday anytime between 6:30pm and 8:00pm Standard Mountain Time (So like in Colorado, Montana, New Mexico,etc.), I am not sure what that is in other time zones though. I have quite a few chapters written already, so I know at least those ones will be on time. I know that is kind of a large time difference but I will do my best.

Speaking of chapters being written, even though I already have some of them written, if any of you have ideas you want to happen, or things you want to see, please let me know, either in the comments or DM/PM me (whichever one it is). I'd love to hear from you all. And if it is something I want/am going to incorporate in the story, I will make sure to let everyone know that it was not my idea. 

Last thing. I want to ask you all, if you see any mistakes, whether it is with the grammar, or the spelling, or anything like that, please let me know. I consider myself to be an okay writer, and I would love it if you helped me get better, and helped me become a better author. Even if it is a simple mistake, please let me know. I go over the chapters before I post them, but there is always a chance I am going to make a mistake. 

I appreciate you all, and am really excited for you to read what I have written down. Let the show begin!

Love you, Peace Out!