1.MISFORTUNES

JACOB

I tore my thoughts away from the her image that struck my mind and trudged down the way the Cullen's house. The dirt road under my feet was damp and soft with the rain. But there was no breeze; the air felt dead.

I rubbed my feet hard against the mud-floor wanting to cover-up with long strides of steps and make the countdown to reach the Cullen's house.

My lips twitch slightly as I step up the stairs, and looked up at her.

The glass window that had up took the door, opened up her reflection.

Totally Sublime. Her faded russet- complexion with those ripe-strawberry blood rush on her cheeks often flows in my veins. Her hairs were a coil of bronze leaves with the light shade of auburn looks .

And there she sits with Edward in front of the grand master piano. Seeing this beautiful girl every five-minutes and then the sudden rush of feeling that I can't even describe has become a part of my daily life.  I wondered. The thought made me smile and I saw Edward lips twitched at either sides.

Even from a distance of twenty paces, I could see her chocolate dark eyes flickering, and despite this damp temperature, her fair skin looked as dry as the pond on a spring morning.

"Down the hills we rarely get tasteful animals-", Emmette leaned against the foot of stairs,his eyebrows furrowed at his pale complexion that felt more sharper than I've ever seen it.

He looked up at me, the worning colour of his topaz eyes felt an unease to look at at, atleast the golden shade gave the eyes a humble stare.

"Hmh,owing to the fact that they are mostly vegetarians." Jasper broke off mid-word reading a book ,what his eyes says is the most important twist in the life's of it's characters.

I rolled my eyes.Ugh.What's the need of having a discussion over the taste of blood of the animals?! I wrinkled my nose as even a slightest of thought of blood made my thought go dizzy.

"And Grizzlies are a bad influence on you, Emmette." Rosalie's lips twitch together.

Okay, never mentioned how glorious she was, but still that doesn't even make a bit difference that I don't like her.

So they weren't getting over with it?! Uh,my stomach weakens even hearing it.I shake my head rapidly as I sank in the couch,and turn to look at her. She was different yet interesting, her eyes so deep,etched intelligently at the keys. She was like an ocean: serene, still and peaceful yet violent.

She looked at me with pouted lips and eyebrows pulled above, "Good morning~" She mouthed those words, lower than a whisper.

"Good morning!" My lips sync those words together and I gave her a twisted smile, totally knowing it would make her blush.

But even before I could think something, I heard a Ahem! Ahem! I rolled my eyes. I know it would be easy for anyone to guess from where the interruption came from. This had became a daily encounter for me since the last seven years. Controlling my thoughts and emotions around people who control them, had became the most toughest job, especially since the past one year. 

"Then let's turn up for uphills,we often get carnivore's there." Carlisle step down the stairs. So then from the past few  minutes there goes the plan for the venue of hunting-party, as if we human choose restaurants. Heh.

They were held mostly at the weekends, splitting up in pairs. Renesmee banned herself from hunting after a mountain-lion scared her away when she was I guess eight_and now it was used to for her being on a human diet.