9.NIGHTMARE

JACOB

"Gon'na occupy the left goal." Jasper stated.

Emmette nodded. "Sure, we'll go for the right, then."

Ahem,Ahem a voice gruff and cleared his throat.

I could apparently identify it; for it was Charlie; who was in a failed attempt to surprise a bunch of vampires and werewolves.

"Happy birthday, Nessie." the husky voice interrupted grabbing everyone's attention .

"Oh my God,Grandpa,I'm so glad you came-"Renesmee chirped.

"The party will be incomplete without me." Charlie bragged. Sue gently slammed his shoulder.

"Of course_"Renesmee smiled."But you had a meeting-"

"That nowhere implies to miss your birthday party." Charlie rubbed his hand warming up for the sense of hot_shot game he just felt, "__So what you guys upto!?"

His head shifted from side to side looking around from the goalpost to the whistle Emmette held.

"We're going to start _ the football match." I answered."You in__".

"Only, if Bella is around."He teased chuckling. Bella bit her lip, her gaze fixated upon the ground. We all laughed with him.

The team was decided;_Team Jasper with I, Bella, Renesmee, Carlisle with Seth and Leah playing against Team Emmette with Edward, Charlie, Alice, Rose, Quil along with Embry.

Charlie joined in bravely I thought.

A only human in the game of football with skilled vampires and werewolves; definitely it was brave. But along with this, keeping him as a concern was a great deal for vampires who with all efforts were trying to act human.Esme and Sue cheered us on either teams; finally Charlie gave up and walked to sit on the foot of staircase.

I finally score a touchdown right into the goal by the pass passed by Jasper and the....

TIME'S UP.

SCORE 4-3___ and we win.

Emmette kicked the ball hard; where it disappeared somewhere in the the forest

Emmette kicked the ball hard; where it disappeared somewhere in the the forest. We turned to face Charlie with trouble expression; where he glanced in the direction where the football disappeared with thoughtful eyes.

"Calm down, Emmette." Carlisle cautioned and went to grab a place beside Charlie "__These boys ..."

"That was fun!!!"Jasper patted Emmette's shoulder smirking.

The sun stretched far and wide, the colour of fire merged with the sky as they blushed at the warmth of the sun. Just like when the twilight fades to blackness it promises a new dawn.

I smiled.

She stood there observing the rare sunset of orange and red hues, pretense of watching the sunset but by the next moment she sensed my peripheral gaze;