7.DISTRACTIONS

JACOB

Follow Me Embry called taking up the lead. 

Wait.....hey Jake?!! Quil scooped up. 

I speed up leaving every behind.

Jared focus Embry  lowered. 

Sorry..Heh.. it's just a little distracting Jared apologized. Where is Paul?! 

Filling up later I answered. 

Try and keep up boys Embry challenges...as he runs past all of us.  

Now try and keep up, Embry a familiar voice called.  Leah swept through the forest running swiftly. 

Watch out Leah!! I sped up and tried to over take her leaving the dust behind but apparently she crossed me easily  once again.

Nice try, Jake.

But...                                                                                        Suddenly the air was perfumed by the heavy sent of floral; fresh and as I cross the threshold...it's like a shot of adrenaline right into my heart; even the stones felt like fallen leaves. It was her.

Oh!!God!!!...will u stop that.Seth shuddered. 

Then stay out of my head idiot! I snorted.

I wish I could do that Seth snnaped I know it's a kinda wolf thing but why ?!do I need to feel like I'm being attacked by everyone's feeling ;I swear first Bella and now I feel like I would fall in love with Renesmee any moment ;aur Emily or your sister?!!! 

I shook my head and run through forest to reach La Push. 

I won!!! Leah claim. 

And Of course we lose! Quil declared.

I phased back to human and everyone faded out of my head. I saw the red spotless Mercedes Benz parked in front of my house.

I put down the light grey t_shirt with a shade of dark grey pullover and a knee length capry.