6.UNSOLVED

RENESMEE

Mom dragged me up to the volvo, although I didn't lose consciousness; but I accepted my defeated in the battle against my heavy lid's.

Something passed us away. I stiffened.

The wind around us began twirling aggressively swallowing us within it .

I saw everyone storming towards us followed; by two guarded werewolves,  Jacob and Sam. 

Mom eyes began to follow the same, her eyes etched at "IT" somewhere in the wind and by the next moment we found 'IT'disappeared among thin air. 

"Edward stop" mom shouted, her eyes fixated upon me. 

"What's going on, Bells?!"

I could hear Jacob snarling under his breath. 

"It's working, The shield! "mum said her teeth gritted.

The wind suddenly catched up the breeze and passed us away. Dad grabbed us both into a tight hug .

"Let's move out of here"Carlisle cautioned.

I saw Jacob's face flinching in pain while we ducked inside the car and moved away. I was exhausted so much that  I could not even move my muscle to wave at Jacob. 

"Good night! "I muttered half asleep.

Drip!!!Drip!!!Drip!!!

The streeks of light extended through the blinds;where the dripping sound of the raindrops felt soothing .
I opened my eyes strectching all my body parts that cracked; my head was spinning and I realised a drop of tear rolled down my cheeks. Memories of last night jolted down with a sudden raise of intense pain  and I felt a chill across my bones. 

I rolled over to think of something else. My mind clunged to Jacob's face flinching in pain as the car moved away; I shuddered slightly. After tumbling in bed for few more seconds, I got up... removing the soft sheets aside and peeped out of the window. The roads were overflowing with water. 

I observed the sun fighting with the clouds to provide everyone, its warmth and light, guiding everyone to their own paths . I tried to think of what if the sun turned hostile leaving everyone behind, yet these drops that come to greet the earth with the splendour of the music and the sensation of floor provide the feeling of joy, not the elevated happiness but the sweet serenerity of peace.

I smiled.

And went to the bathroom for all a samll fresh_up. 
I rifled through the endless tracks of my designer clothing trying to find something at least marginally reasonable and finally I settled for a white skinny jeans with a fancy french label which; I could barely read and match it with a silky stripes dark blue-white top.

And I darted out of the door

I saw all  the golden_pairs of eyes concentrated on the news channel that crashed up with the breaking news.

AGAINST THE WIND : Jacob & RenesmeeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara