The meeting. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN

Chapter is a bit longer because I was in the mood

"Damn it Todd you didn't have you yell it if you are right down the hall." Damian crossed his arms and sulked out of his room, with his hood up.

"Will you stop acting like a moody edgy teenager and get your ass downstairs? I get to drive you guys." Damian looked at him horrified.

"PENNYWORTH!" he ran downstairs and Jason laughed. Marinette stumbled out of her room and tripped on her backpack. Jason caught the back of her shirt before she faceplanted.

"You ok pixie? You have the meeting today." Marinette nodded and readjusted her shirt. It was still wrinkled but she waved it off and dashed downstairs. She found Bruce at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello Marinette. Are you ready for the meeting? This is to finalize the scholarship and so that I can meet your parents." Marinette giggled and nodded. Bruce smiled. "Good. Go get something to eat. We leave in half an hour." Marinette shot a look at Jason and he shrugged.

"I just guessed what time sunshine, I didn't actually know." Jason ruffled her hair and walked to the kitchen.''

"DAMIAN LET ME GO!" was heard from the kitchen. Marinette sighed and headed torwards the shouting. Damian had a knife at Tim's throat and another at Jason's.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, BOTH OF YOU" Both of the men held hostage were smirking at eachother once Marinette walked in the room. She stared in shock.

"Damian what the hell are you doing?" both knives clattered to the floor as he whipped his head around, his face was pale.

"Nothing." Jason and Tim snickered and fist pounded. Marinette crossed her arms. Damian breathed out the breath he didn't know he was holding and grabbed his bag. "It's none of your buisness Dupain Cheng." he said with a scowl.

"Why whenever you call me by my last name, why do you always sound so annoyed by it?" Jason loudly whispered to Tim.

"Probably because he wants to change her last name. Oh wait, I said that out loud, oopsie." he smirked and put a hand over his mouth and Tim lost it. Damian was outraged and got ready to attack when he felt a tug at his sleeve. A red faced Marinette held his sleeve.

"Stop it, we are going to be late. Oh wait- oh no..." Damian knit his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Marinette groaned and started pulling at her hair. "Hey, stop that. It hurts. What's wrong?" Marinette slammed her head on the wall and Damian winced.

"My parents are flying in. Damn it." she kept hitting her head on the wall and Jason grabbed the back of her shirt again.

"Stop it pixie, can't you see the demon is in pain?" Damian was holding his head while hunched over at the counter. Marinette squeaked and ran over.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Do you want ice? I forgot about that! I didn't mean to!" she fussed over him for a few minutes. He watched her run around the room trying to get ready.

"Marinette. I'm fine, see?" he smiled up at her and she felt her heart flutter. "Come on, we have three minutes to get to the car." Damian reached for his bag and accidentally elbowed her in the face. "Sorry-" she elbowed him in the crotch without hesitation. He fell to the floor in pain. "What the hell Mari?" he hissed out. She felt pain but she ignored it as she grabbed her bag and partially skipped to the door. Damian followed wincing with his steps but grabbed his bag and dragged it out the door. Bruce was already in the car waiting. Alfred opened the door and Marinette smiled at the man who returned the gesture.

"Great. Any longer and you two would have been late." Damian winced as he sat down. Marinette covered her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my gosh I forgot about that since I can't feel it. I took an Advil for my headache earlier. I'm so, so sorry Damian." he raised a hand.