003.VENUSAUR

(Y/n) quietly sneak back inside the house to avoid waking her mother and brother. The small yellow creature still wrapped in her jacket, looking around in the new environment with curiosity, it wondered why the girl is walking slowly in her tiptoe and consciously looking around like somethings about to pop out but it kept quiet as they went to the kitchen.

She opens the fridge feeling the cool air against her skin, "lets see" she whispered looking into the fridge. She glance at the small one who's eyes twinkled at the sight of the fresh fruits.

"You seem to love fruits" she smiled, getting a bunch of berries and stuffing it inside the jacket. "Lets leave some for tommorow" she said, closing the fridge.

She turned to see the little one eating the berry with a happy expression. In one word, it was adorable. How can a monster be this cute?! Then she remembered it needed a place to sleep.

' I can't take you upstair, since I share rooms with my brother' she thought. After a few seconds of thinking, a lightbulb lit up above her head.

' aha! The basement '

No one really goes to the basement, it's dark and creepy but she doesn't have any other choices, she needed to hide the creature. Getting a first aid kit in the living room closet before going down the basement, she turned on the light and a bunch of boxes and old furnitures were the first thing she saw in the room.

"Im going to prepare something, just wait here okay" she said, placing the jacket with the creature on the table. It tilt its small head watching the girl grabbing something from a box.

She went back carrying pillows, blanket and fairy lights and scattered the pillows on the floor preparing a small pillow fort under the table.

The creature continued to eat the berries, while (y/n) was busy setting.

"Pi...?" It let out a small cry, closing its eye from being carried out of the jacket. And opening it again after being place in a soft pillow, looking up to see a the girl smiling down at him.

It's eye traveled at the fairy lights, mouth agape when seeing how beautiful it look. (Y/n) noticed this and explained it to the curious creature "This is a fairy light, it will look beautiful once I turn off the light, but for now" she grab the first aid kit and sat besides the creature, leg crossed in front."I'll treat your wounds"

Patting her lap and said "you can lay on my lap, while I do so."

The little one hesitated but remembering the girl giving fruits and setting up a place for it to sleep, it climb on her lap.

(Y/n)'s glad that it's trusting her little by little.

•••••••••••••••••••

"A bandages for your little feet too and- done!"

After treating it's wounds, the creature turn to face her and let out a happy sound 'Pichu!' thanking her for treating him. It became energetic after eating a berry.

'Pichu?'

She kept hearing 'Pichu', was it their language? And then she remembered not asking for it's name. Not wanting to refer the creature as 'it'. She asked "Do you have a name?"

"Pichu! Pichu!" The creature said nodding its head happily.

"Your name is Pichu?"

"Pichu!" It said, (y/n) didnt understand but it looks like its saying she's correct.

"But you keep saying that- oh, umm can you say something else?"

"Pi..chu?" It tilt its head again, not understanding what (y/n) means.