008.WARTORTLE

Both of them stared at the paralyze villains on the ground with unreadable expression.

"Wh-wha-what was that!?!" Toru frantically ask while pointing at (y/n), forgetting the pain that his body is feeling.

"I don't know" She bluntly answered.

"What do you mean you dont know, It came out of your mouth! How did you know its move?"

Her gaze's followed Pikachu who's now sprinting towards them. "I just know..." She turned to her brother "Like knowing the pokemon's move is a part of me now"

"Thats so cool! So you can control them" Toru's eye glittered and leaned closer to (y/n).

"I didn't control him, Pikachu listened to me" She corrected. Smiling Pikachu who's now climbing on her shoulder. "You save us" she thanked, rubbing his head lightly.

"Pika!" He smiled proudly and raise his hand but his face fell once he saw Toru's scratch up body, "Piii" Pikachu let out a sad cry.

"Oh no Toru you're hurt!" She said aloud. The boy wave his hand in the air and force a smile "Don't worry I'm fine now, his quirk isn't that strong at all"

Suddenly a faint sound of police siren was heard from the distance.
"The police?" He whispered.

"Mm! I called them to go at this direction, lets leave before those two wake up" (y/n) held the bag in front of Pikachu, telling him to back inside before running away and leaving the bad guys in their state.

••

They immediately told their parents what happen, first earning a long session of scolding from their mother who told them to let the hero and police handle the situation and avoid danger at all cost. Their Father however, was fascinated at her daughters ability to know the Pokemon's every moves and weaknesses. Ever since that day, she started training the Pokemons making them even more stronger. Most of them needs a lot of practicing but after motivating and training, they manage to perfect the moves.

"Pikachu Use Electro ball!" She yelled

"Pika! Pika! Pika-Chu!"

Pikachu Jump high and hurls an electro ball at the wooded decoy, destroying three of them in pieces.

"Alright! Good job Pikachu" She cheered, giving him a thumbs up for doing a good job.

"Pika!"

"Now its your turn, Bunnelby use mudshot!"

Bunnelby hop in the air, creating a golden sphere from between its ear

"Bunnel-By!" The sphere splits into several balls of mud and fired at six decoys, breaking the top part.

"Good work! Bunnelby" she praised, pumping her fist in the air.

She makes sure she praised her Pokemons for their hard work, letting them know they are acknowledge. She learned that Pokemon loves battling so she called Toru for help during training and since he doesn't know any moves, She asked her Father to add every ability and moves according to its type along with their weakness and resistance.

"Okay Uhh" Toru felt his sweat on his forehead, looking at the Pokedex that shows Glaceon's info. Not wanting to choose the wrong move that will fail on its opponent.

"Use shadow ball"

Glaceon let out a small roar as it's mouth formed a shadow ball and fired it at Piplup.

"Piplup, use Bubble beam" (Y/n) said aloud.

"Piplup" Piplup Jump high and spun in the air aiming a beam of bubble at the shadow ball, neutralizing it. Piplup's bubble beam then hit Glaceon getting him trap.