017.PIDGEOTTO

(A/n: Some part of the chapter will randomly switch to where the story is located, I hope you won't get confused. This chapter will start on the night (y/n) went to UA.

PS. Thirteen is confirmed a Female

PS. If you notice a spelling or grammar mistake please do tell so I can change it immediately. Thanks for helping me out💕)

Inside the car, it was quiet. She didn't look nor spoke a word to the tired man who's currently sitting beside her. Tugging her bag closely, she stared at the window worriedly. She doesn't know where they are taking her and can't bring herself to ask them.

The directions they are headed to is somewhat familiar. Even if the area is dark, she felt like she's been here before. It's not the road to the police station, so where?

After a long quiet ride, they finally reach their destination. Eyes widen at the large sign in front of her, they brought her to UA. Almost everyone's dream school, the famous school for future heroes.

What business do they have with her?

The door suddenly opened causing her to shake out of her thoughts, she looks up to see the man, opening the door for her. Slowly, she steps out of the car with the detective waiting at the entrance.

"This way, (L/n)" He said, guiding her way inside.

She could only stare at their backs while quietly walking behind them. Looking around, the school is even beautiful at night time even if the only source of light came from the post lights.

Before she could enter the building, she heard a beeping sound inside her bag and stop walking. Remembering that she brought the tracker, it never beeps unless theirs a pokemon nearby. She frantically looks around the place, ignoring the call of the police who's telling her to keep walking.

Tho, she didn't see anything but the Pokedex keep on beeping and this grabs their attention.

"What's that?" A tired voice asked her,

"Huh? Ah, it's nothing! It's just my....phone" She lied, all of them simply shrugged and set it aside before continued walking with (y/n) following, glancing outside the building one last time.

That same night, the pro hero and teacher Thirteen finished checking the USJ making sure it's ready for tomorrow's activity before locking up, while walking back to the exit she felt a gush of wind behind her. It sounds like something flew past her,

Turning around, there was nothing but she swears she saw something from the corner of her eye. She's certain that no one is in the area and no one's at the school premises besides the principal and the teachers who are assigned to guard the school,

Her attention's never leaving the area, A hero must always be alert with their surroundings, even if it's just the sound of twigs breaking. Who knows, a villain might be in the same area as them.

"Thirteen, I thought you're already done checking the USJ.." She heard the voice of her co-worker. The hound hero, Hound dog a guidance counselor at UA high. He's currently at the entrance waiting for Thirteen.

"I heard something" She answered "But I'm quite unsure what it is"

"How many times did you round the place?"

"Three times but there's no sign of intruders," She said while walking towards the exit, still glancing at the area from time to time expecting to see something again.

"Maybe you're just hearing something, Aizawa and Yamada had already deal with the press. I believe no one's foolish enough to stay at the school grounds or off-campus this late at night" He reassures her, his gaze following thirteen as she walks closer.