015.BEEDRILL

"That's right, just a little bit more"

Litten hisses and lowers his body to the ground. he sets his fur alight and red energy surrounds his body. Litten screeches as he jump to the air, his teeth burning with fire and aims for the coconut in the ground.

Expecting to break it in pieces, The Pokemon's teeth got stuck in the fruit, the impact was so hard it cause him to shiver thru his whole body.

"That gotta hurt"

"Meow..." The red energy soon disappear and let his body slowly drop to the ground while his teeth is still in the coconut.

"It's ok Litten, you'll get it next time" She reassure him, Litten have been practicing the certain move ever since she started training him. Tho, The pokemon doesn't have a lot of experience in battling and it will take them a long time to perfect the move. "In the meantime go and join the others, we'll train later"

"Nyaa!" Getting his teeth out of the coconut, he ran to the others. (Y/n) watch as Litten go, her eyes travels to the rest of her pokemon who's playing around in the forest and some are minding their own business. This is how she spends her summer and Its been a part of her routine, since its important for the Pokemon to get sunlight, fresh air and exercise and they dont like the idea of being trap in the Pokeball for a very long time.

"Eevee! Eevee!" Her eyes dart to the running Eevee who was being playfully chase by Growlithe.

They went towards their trainer and ran in circles forcing (y/n) to raise her leg up and is having a hard time balancing as they move closer to her. "H-hey you guys not here"

The two didn't listen and continued "Wah!" In a second, she fell with her butt hitting the ground first making her hiss in pain.

"Ouch" she grunts while rubbing the pain away. The two stop and stared at her, "Growlithe!" Growlithe let out a cry before pouncing on (y/n) and started licking her face playfully.

"Hey Hahaha stop it please that tickles" She laugh while trying to move the Pokemon away from her face. Eevee went to join the fun and hop on (y/n)'s lap to receive a patting.

"Eevee!"

"Be thankful you're cute or else you'll get scolding" she smiles, both hand scratching their fluffy fur.

"Ee!"

"Growlithe!"

"Now go run along, but make sure to stay in this area okay?" With that, they both nodded and head out. letting her pokemon do what they want to do,

"Osha...." Oshawott look around the the forest trying to spot something that will impress his newly crush pokemon, "Osha Oshawott!" He perks up when he spotted a beautiful red flower and without hesitation he immediately took it from the plant.

Sprinting happily, he is blushing at thought of seeing his crush. Thinking if he gave the flower, she will finally give him a chance and win her heart.  He stop when he sees a fellow Pokemon walking out behind a tree.

"Chespin ches-"  They both see they we're holding a flower, the only different is, Chespin is holding a yellow one.

"Osha Osha!" Oshawott let it slide and wave his hand to greet Chespin. The other pokemon also did the same and proceeded walking. While doing so, both of them came to realise that they are going to the same direction, walking towards the same pokemon...

They stop walking at the same time and look at each other

"Osha..."

"Ches..."