𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

A/N : Hey guys! Please please leavw comments! I really want to know your opinion and what you guys think. Btw I'm sorry if the Thundermans and nothing like themselves, I've never watched The Thundermans, and I've read very little with them in.
Let me know and give me some tips if you like! Private message me with drama that you want to happen as well cause I'm not to good with it!
Anyway, Enjoy Chapter Four!

♥︎ 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♥︎

Phoebe and I jumped into my double bed, we're sharing since I don't have another spare bed.

"So...you like Henry." Phoebe states.

"What?!" I splutter.

"Oh come on! It's so obvious! Plus Harry sounds like Henry so...I added two and two." Phoebe says, grinning at me.

"Ok, now that's three people. Am I that easy to read?!" I exclaim.

"Actually, you're very hard to read. But it's just that we know you very well. You're very good at hiding emotions actually." Phoebe says.

"Oh, thank you!" I say, smiling.

"It wasn't meant to be a complement but okay." Phoebe says, grinning. "Just promise that you'll be careful? I do t want you to get hurt."

"I'm going to be careful Phoebs! I'm not going to act on it. It'll probably just go." I say, reaching onto my nightstand and turning off my bedside light.

"Ok. Goodnight, lovue." Phoebe says, rolling over.

"Lovue!" I say, smiling.

(A/N : the 'Lovue' is like what Miranda and Stevie say in 'Miranda' the TV show.)

♡︎ 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♡︎

There are two single beds in the guest bedroom. I walk over to one and fold back the sheets. I had just been to the bathroom to change into my PJ's then came back. Max was sitting up on the side of his bed.

"So...you like Lily." Max states.

"That's two people that's accused me of that now." I sigh. "Am I that easy to read?"

Max shrugs. "You can be. I've only known you for a matter of hours. You can either be easy or hard, from what I've picked up." There's a pause. "So you do like her?"

"Yeah, I do." I say, cautiously.

"Just whatever you do, do not hurt her. She's like my other twin sister so I will kill you if you hurt her." Max says threateningly.

"I promise I won't hurt her. And if I do, I have a feeling that she'll get to me before you do." I state, remembering when we first met.

Max chuckles. "Yeah, she's tough. You know, I tried to kiss her once. Well, twice. I'll tell you about it."

𝗠𝗔𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

꧁ 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 ꧂

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

I sit down on the lounge and Lily walks in. She moved in three weeks ago and apparently she'll be staying for a while.
She's really pretty and I really like her.

She sits down next to me, smiling and I get butterflies. I know that if she turns me down then she'll become like my sister which I guess don't mind.

"What are we watching?" She asks, pointing to the TV.

"The Wedding Date. Phoebe put it on but she's disappeared." I say, smiling at her.