𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

♥︎ 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♥︎

I woke up the next morning and checked the time. 7:30. I silently groan and swing my legs out of bed. I decide not to bother getting ready yet and just stay in my PJ's. I pop on my slippers and silently teleport into the Man Cave so as to not wake Phoebe up.

I make my way to the Snack Machine and ordered a mug of Coffee since I'm so tired. I sit down on the U-couch and stare into mid air.

I get woken from my trance to see Henry walking out of the Sprocket, yawning.

"Morning." Henry says, walking over and sitting next to me. "I didn't think anyone would be up yet."

"Morning." I groan.

"Did you not get a good night?" Henry asks, looking sideways at me.

"Ugh, no. Phoebe kept kicking me. I think I got about an hours sleep." I say, yawning widely.

"My little sister Piper did that when we used to go on holiday and we had to share a bed." Henry Says.

"Horrible isn't it? I feel like I could fall asleep right now." I say, laying my head down of my arms.

I sit back up and lean my head on Henry's shoulder, drifting off to sleep.

♡︎ 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♡︎

I can feel Lily getting heavier on my shoulder. I look down and see that she's fallen asleep on me. I smile and slip my arm around her shoulders and gently slide her into a more comfortable position.

𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Ray walks through the Sprocket and walks over to the Food Machine and orders breakfast. He turns around and does a double take to seeing me watching him.

"Morning Henry."

"Morning Ray." I smile at him.

Ray walks over and notices Lily's head on my shoulder and my arm around her. He frowns at me.

"Um, what's going on here?" Ray asks, cautiously.

"She didn't get a lot of sleep last night, she fell asleep on me about twenty minutes ago." I say, smiling down at her sleeping.

"How come she didn't get much sleep?" Ray asks, worriedly.

"Phoebe apparently kept kicking her. Apparently she got about an hours sleep." I say.

"Jeez, that's not good. She'll be absolutely exhausted then." Ray says.

I nod. I look down to see her stirring.

She opens her eyes and blinks, looking up at me and jumping.

"When did I fall asleep?!" She asks confused.

"About twenty minutes ago." I say, smiling assuringly at her.

"Henry says you had a bad nights sleep?" Ray asks, looking at her.

"Yeah, Phoebe kept me awake the whole night." She says, yawning making her nose scrunch up.

She rubs her eyes and I look at her fondly.