𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Danger & Thunder part 1

A/N : These next chapters will be loosely based on the episode 'Danger & Thunder'. Although it doesn't have much to do with Lily finding her family it is still a big part of the story.

I would also like to give a massive apology for not updating for what seems like forever! I'm going to try and finish the book very soon! Thank you for you patience, I will update again soon ♥︎

The next few days were all the same to me.

Eat, get dressed, go to Max's, work on the machine, take a break for lunch, work on the machine again, go back to the Man Cave, eat, sleep, repeat.

However, Max told me to have a day off to spend time with Dad, Schwoz, Henry and Scarlet. I already had the day completely scheduled out.

Spend the morning with Scarlet. Go back to the Man Cave for lunch, spend up until 4:00 helping Schwoz, eat supper and then have movie night with Dad and Henry, if the crime wave had calmed down.

But, of course, everything went downhill in the middle of the perfect morning with my best friend.

We just watching funny videos and talking about random stuff when a familiar feeling took over.

I felt like my mind was spinning with memories that never happened I recognise it as the same feeling as when I had the visions. The outside world starts being drowned out as a new image formed in front of my eyes.

There are three people in entering the Man Cave. The Three Muchachoes.

Dad and Henry aren't there, I remember Dad saying there was a crime to deal with before I left.

"I can't believe that there isn't a guard or something!" The one in yellow says.

"I know! It's so easy to access!" The girl in purple replies.

"Guys! Focus! We're here for weapons, not chat over a cup of tea!" Says the blue one who I presume is the leader as they bothseem to listen to him.

They all look around, searching the place.

I quickly pull out of the vision.

"Jesus, Lily, are you ok? You look as white as a sheet. Although, not all sheets are white so...not the point! Are you alright?" Scarlet Asks.

"I gotta go! Bad guys at the Man Cave!" I quickly teleport into the lift that leads from Junk 'n Stuff to the Man Cave.

I press the button that opens the door and take a step out. There, sure enough, are the guys from my vision.

"Hey!" I yell, making them all turn to look at me.

"Little girl! Can you tell us where we can find some weapons?" Yellow stupidly asks.

I roll my eyes.

"I can. But I won't!" I say, crossing my arms.

"Yeah well, it's five against one. We won't hesitate to get physical, eh." Purple says.

"Yeah, good luck with that." I scoff.

Next thing they know, the blue-boss guy is lying on the floor on the other side of the room, knocked out cold.

Another guy comes running at me, his first drawn back. I kick him in the stomach, making him land sprawled in front of me.

I take out the remote Schwoz gave me, setting it to stun I shoot the other one. I look down at the guy who's still conscious.