𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

The next day I slept in til around half ten before I got up and ordered waffles with chocolate spread for breakfast. I sat down and started eating them.

The elevator pings and Henry stepped out.

"Morning." I greeted before taking a bite out of one of my waffles.

"Morning!" Henry walked over and sat down in front of me. "Those waffles look good. Can I have one?"

He reaches his hand across the table and I slap it away.

"Hey! This is my breakfast, order your own waffles!" I give him a fake glare.

"Fine." He walks over to the Auto Snacker. "Waffles with chocolate spread."

He comes and sits across from me, taking a huge bite making the chocolate smear across his top lip. I start giggling.

"What?" He asks, oblivious to the chocolate moustache.

"You got a little something..." I point to his top lip.

He takes a napkin and wipes the right side of his face.

"Have I got it?" He asks, I shake my head still giggling.

He tried the other side. I grin and slide over to sit next to him.

"Here." I pick up a napkin and I wipe the chocolate off. "There."

I still feel his gaze and I blush.

"Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?" I ask, feeling kind of self conscious.

"No, you're just very beautiful." Henry Says, making me blush more.

He puts his hand under my chin and moves my head to face him. He gives me swift kiss. I give him a soft smile. I hear the sprocket lift and I quickly scoot back to my place across from Henry.

"Hey kids." Dad greets us before ordering a cup of coffee. "What are your plans for the day Lily?"

"Max and I are testing our machine today, remember?" I remind him.

"Oh yeah. Why can't I come watch again?" Dad Asks, sipping on his coffee.

"There isn't much space in Max's room. And Henry asked to come." I tell him, taking my plate over to the Auto Snacker and putting it to the cleaning setting.

"I still have no idea how to control that thing." Henry Says, walking over with his plate.

"Gimme." I sigh, holding out my hand for his plate.

"Thank you!" Henry pulls a funny face, making me giggle.

"Hemhem!" Dad clears his throat.

"What?" I ask, turning around.

"What?" He asks in an innocent voice.

"You cleared your throat." Henry points out.

"Loudly!" I add on.

"No reason...I'm gonna go check in Jasper up in the shop." He starts walking backwards toward the elevator, still sipping his coffee.

"You do know that your coffee will just go everywhere in the elevator." I point out to him.

"I know." He says, watching us menacingly. "I know."

He steps into the lift, still glaring at us.

"Well that was weird." I say, looking at Henry.

"Not for Ray." Henry Says, shrugging.

"True." I say.