𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

♡︎ 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♡︎

Oh dear, I think I'm going to pass out.

I rush to Lily's side just as she's about to fall. I wrap my arms around her to stop her from collapsing. 

"SCHWOZ! GET HERE! NOW!!! " Ray shouts.

I pick her up bridal style and her eyes close. I try and set her down on the U-couch on her own but she clings on, obviously not completely unconscious. So instead I sit down and set her in my lap, holding onto her making sure that I don't bang her on the table.

Don't let me go, Lily goes limp. I hear her voice and look down, realising she didn't say a thing. I frown and the realise. She was inside my head, that's how I heard her. How I heard her saying about the headache, and her saying she was about to pass out.

"How did you know she was going to pass out?" Charlotte Asks.

"I heard her say it." I tell her.

"But she didn't say anyth -"

"I heard her in my head. She can teleport her thoughts to people. She chose me." I say, simply.

"I'm here, I'm here! Vat do you vant?" Schwoz comes running.

"Lily." Ray chokes, looking down at her limp form in my arms.

Schwoz follows Rays gaze and sees Lily.

"Vat append to her?!" Schwoz Asks, sharply.

"She came running in looking pale and calls you. We asked her what happened and if she was ok. She just didn't answer and the Henry said something as if answering her. Then Henry rushes over as if he knows what's about to happen and seconds later she collapses and Henry catches her." Charlotte summarises.

"She did say something!" I whisper yell. "She just didn't say it out loud!"

"Vat do you mean?" Schwoz Asks, frowning.

"She transferred her thoughts inside my brain." I explain.

"Ahh, she got another power?" Schwoz Says.

"I'm guessing." I say, looking down at her.

"Ok. I'll be back in a second." Schwoz Says, walking away.

Seconds later he arrives wheeling a machine and recliner.

"Place her on here." Schwoz orders me and I stand up and bring her over, setting her down gently.

"What are you gonna do?" Ray Asks, looking extremely worried.

"I'm going to have to run some tests to check vat happened. But she needs to vake up so ve can hear vat happened." Schwoz explains, plugging wires into her.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Charlotte Asks.

Before Schwoz can answer, Lily's eyes flutter open.

"Lily!" Ray pelts over to her, nearly landing on his face.

She giggles at his clumsiness.
"I'm fine, thank you." She smiles. "Thanks for catching me." She says, looking at me.

I smile back at her.

"Ok, stop it lovebirds." Charlotte teases, making me look away and turn pink.

"Ok, so the device is connected aaaannnd..." Schwoz looks at the machine. "Lily? Has anything weird happened recently?"

"Well...Yeah. When I was at the park I got this wedding vision, Henry was defeating the Phone Shark, which I remember seeing on the front of a newspaper a last year. Then I saw you guys fighting a guy in a glass shop. I don't know when that happened. I hadn't had any contact for years at that point." Lily says the last part bitterly.