𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

A/N : Hey guys! Hope you're liking the book!
Comment below which POV you like best and I'll do it for you.
I'd like to make a shoutout to @Outsidersfan321 for being the first ever person to vote on any of my books! I saw that it's had a vote and I actually squealed! Love you guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

♥︎ 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♥︎

After Max and I got ready Max went back downstairs to let Barb know where he was going and then I Teleported us both to the Man Cave.

We landed with both our heads down then I lifted my head to see Henry, Schwoz and Charlotte all standing there looking at me, Henry's eyes were flicking between Max and I then down to our hooked arms.

My face said that I was calm and collected but my heart was going at a thousand miles per hour.

♡︎ 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♡︎

I decide to leave early for work today to check up on Ray and to be there when Lily comes back from wherever she's been.

When I arrive down at the Man Cave I see that Charlotte is already there and Schwoz is reading something on the computer.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I ask, walking out of the elevator.

"Nothing much. Ray's just gone to get ready, he arrived out here in his pyjamas." Charlotte Says, sounding grossed out.

"Hey guys." Ray says, sounding miserable.

"Hey man. Did you only just get up? It's 12:34!" I say, checking my watch.

Ray nods and sits down on the U-couch.

Suddenly we all hear a pop and look around to see Lily standing there with...Max. We all look at them, my eyes travel down to their arms which are interlocked for Lily to teleport them both here.

"Hey guys." Lily says, quietly.

I turn my head to look at Ray and see him with an annoyed look on his face.

"What are you doing with him?" He spits, I've got an idea that this is going to end in an argument.

"I have every right to spend time with my brother." Lily says.

Wait brother?

"That boy is not your brother." Ray says, angrily.

"That boy has a name. And his name is Max." Lily retorts. "Anyway, what is your problem with him?"

"I don't have a problem with him. Keep on sleeping with him, see if I care." Ray says.

"Sleeping with him! That's sick! He's like my brother! As much as Mom wanted us to be together at first all I wanted was for him to be my brother!" Lily says, with disgust.

"Yeah well, you don't have a brother! You don't have a sister! You don't have a mother! I'm the only person you have left!" Ray shouts, and I can see tears forming in Lily's eyes.

"That is not true." Max steps up. "She has all of us. She has Phoebe, Nora, Billy, Chloe, Mom, Dad and she has me! We're her family!"

"No you're not! I'm her father!" Ray yelled.

"You may be my biological dad but I have another family. A family who hasn't left my side for the past four years! With whatever happened, they were always there! When you left three and a bit years ago, they helped me through it! Mom, Dad and the others never knew that I cried myself to sleep the first year! Max was the one who was always there! He was the one hugging me and telling me that everything would get better and that I was safe with him. He was the one making sure that I ate and drank. He was the one who alway comforted me when you missed my birthday or didn't call! He was always there, Ray!