𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

♥︎ 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♥︎

I take Henry back to the Man Cave for him to say goodbye and to explain why he took so long. My idea was to say he got a phone call from a cousin that he hadn't seen in about a year.

I went straight to my room though. Not wanting to face Dad yet.

I change into my PJ's and crawl into bed, curling up and closing my eyes.

A few minutes later I hear my door open and close, someone sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Hey Lily. I know you're awake. I'm sorry about everything. It seems since you came back, all we do is fight and I hate that." I hear dad's voice.

I turn over and sit up slightly so I can see him.

"I know. I'm sorry I've been so hard on you." I say, sadly.

"It's my fault, Lils. I've been acting as though you're still ten years old when really you're not. I know you've grown up and experienced new things without me...and I hate that I haven't been there for the last few years." Dad Says.

"Dad, it's okay. The thing is, is that you just have to keep reminding yourself that I need some freedom. I really love that you're so protective, that shows you care. It's just that I've lived with the Thundermans and they let me do some things by myself." I tell him, smiling.

Dad nods and kisses my forehead.

"Alright, get some sleep now okay? Love you, sweetie."

"Love you too Dad." I say, lying back down.

꧁꧂

The next day I made my way into the Man Cave and see Dad and Henry transforming into Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"There's crime this early in the morning?" I say, yawning.

"Crime never stops, kid." Dad Says, lowering his voice an octave.

I roll my eyes at him and make myself a cup of coffee.

"We'll be back soon." Dad Says. "Up the tube!"

I watch him and Henry fly up the tube and sit down at the table, taking a sip of coffee.

꧁꧂

Fifteen minutes later I come out of my bedroom, to see Dad and Henry sitting on the U-couch talking.

"Hey guys. How's the mission go?" I ask, sliding in next to Dad.

"It went ok. We got the guy in jail anyway." Henry Says, smiling at me.

I smile and nod.

Pop.

I look around to see Max and Chloe standing there, Max looking around awkwardly.

"Err, hi." He says, raising a hand.

"LILY!" Chloe screams before running towards me with a huge smile on her face.

I crouch down and open my arms wide and she lands on them perfectly. I grin and start peppering her face with little kisses while she squeals with laughter.

As I stop I pick her up, balancing her on my hip. I look around the room to see Dad, Henry, Max, Charlotte and Jasper all looking at us fondly.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask, pointing at Charlotte and Jasper.

"Long enough to see you being adorable." Charlotte replies, smiling at me.

I roll my eyes and turn back to Max.