Chapter 30

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Evan was sitting in history class when a dollar landed on his desk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Evan was sitting in history class when a dollar landed on his desk. It was folded like a paper airplane, gliding in from the hallway. His assigned seat was on the far left of the very last row. It was two steps away from the door – making it the perfect landing strip for Danny's crafty little note. Evan opened it silently, reading only two words. The teacher was droning on about the 1940s' steel industry when Evan raised his hand. He was excused to go to the bathroom, but he briskly walked to the computer lab instead.

Danny was waiting in the unoccupied space, sitting at a cubicle. There were only three computers in total – all of which were the off-white color of an old fridge. They were bulky and expensive, so it was rare for a high school to even have any. Not many people knew how to use a computer either, which made the stuffy room unpopular with most of the students. Although, the room occasionally gained a visitor around lunchtime – usually a lonely freshman who wanted to play Pac-Man.

Evan could hear the dull, machine-like thrum of multiple hard drives as he approached Danny. He wasn't wearing his regular leather jacket, which was odd, considering it was freezing outside. But he wasn't too concerned about it as he watched Danny stand, stepping forward.

"I know you're probably mad at me," Danny began. "For bailing on you Saturday night. But I have a reason, and I think we should talk – "

"Danny," Evan interrupted. "I'm not mad."

Skepticism pulled at the features of Danny's face. "You're not?"

"No," Evan assured him. "I get it. You're not ready."

Evan rounded him, claiming the seat that Danny had abandoned. He relaxed into as if he was listening to his favorite radio show.

Danny tensed, turning. "That's not exactly – "

"Come here," Evan motioned, gesturing Danny to sit on his lap. His hand was outstretched, grabbing ahold of Danny's belt and pulling his near. The dark-haired boy didn't protest. 

"I was mad," Evan admitted. "At first. But then I figured you were nervous, and I felt horrible that you didn't feel comfortable enough to tell to me."

Danny had lowered himself onto Evan's lap, with his legs parted off to either side. He paused, remembering the earlier hours of Saturday. "My hands were sweating the whole day," he shared.

Evan loved the innocence of the statement, the embarrassment that floated over his amber-toned eyes, and the simple fact that he was admitting such a small, silly detail. He held Danny gently, loving the way he fit into his grasp. Loving the familiar slope of his lips. And the smell of smoke and leather. He loved how he couldn't get enough of Danny Herrera, even when Danny didn't need anything at all.

"I waited," Evan said. "For the whole night. I just wanted you to walk through my door."

Danny knew he was telling the truth. The blue in his eyes had become overcast. 

"I'm sorry," Danny whispered. For making him wait, and for everything else he had done that night.

"I didn't even care what we did," Evan explain. "I just wanted you there. I needed to know you still loved me. It was like I could feel you pulling away. Does that sound crazy?"

Danny shook his head. "No."

"I finally went to bed," Evan said. "And I stared up at the ceiling. For hours, realizing – I love you."

Danny blinked.

"And I'm such an idiot," the white-haired boy stated, reaching for Danny's face. "For not saying that sooner."

Danny couldn't move. Couldn't speak. He felt treacherously dirty – sick, ashamed, and tarnished. He swallowed, trying to come up with the right words.

"Evan..." And then his mouth went dry.

Evan leaned forward to kiss him – thank God guilt was tasteless. He expanded his mouth to dominate the contact, making Danny submit to the force. It was like Evan was trying to remind him that he was the first one to discover the inside of his mouth. He knew every ridge and curve and plane – and he knew exactly where and how to flick his tongue.

Danny was burning.

Liar.

Cheat.

Sinner.

The words were branding Danny's conscience, circling his mind like a vicious crown of fire. Evan moved his mouth to Danny's neck, and he swore he felt himself singe.

The preppy boy had no desire to go back to class yet, sucking cruelly on Danny's tan skin. Danny was relieved that his skin didn't have any loved-up bruises like Jackson's neck...and chest and back and thighs.

"Do you know where I put my hands?" Evan asked, low. "While I waited for you."

Danny had an idea, but he didn't utter a sound.

Instead, of telling him, Evan showed him with his hands. The tall boy's long, slender fingers were unforgiving as he unanchored his hold on Danny's hips to slip his hand into the back on his jeans. It was skin on skin contact as Evan sunk his middle finger into the crease of Danny's backside.

"You're lying," Danny breathed.

Evan kissed his neck, sounding guttural when he said, "I would've let you do anything to me."

Danny's core quaked. "Anything?"

Evan hummed an affirmation. "But now I think I'll make you beg – just for our first time," he said. "As payback for making me dirty my bedsheets alone."

Evan was pushing down on the external muscle of Danny's opening. It coiled around a tighter layer, which he applied an upward pressure – just deep enough to skim some nerves. The alternating motion was creating a build-up of heat between Danny's legs.

"We shouldn't do this here," Danny's voice dragged.

"No? Where should we do it?" Evan questioned.

The dark-haired boy pivoted his hips, grinding against an amused Evan.

"Fuck you," Danny replied, thick.

"Oh, I will," Evan promised. "But not today." And then he slid his hand out of Danny's jeans.

Danny was relieved, but antagonized at the same time. He was already missing Evan's touch.

The tall boy stood, letting Danny steady himself on shaky knees. He looked at the bulge underneath Evan's zipper and faintly smirked.

"Try not to make a mess," Evan mused, walking backwards out of the room.

Danny collapsed into the chair, counting out his breaths. He had already made a mess, but it wasn't the kind of mess Evan would like to see.

Kaleidoscopicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें