PREFERENCE #12 - 💎FINISHED+UPDATED💎 -

You fight

Gibbs - He had not even talked to you in three days and he worked with you. So, you went down to his basement and took all his tools and hid them were he would never look. In the bathroom with the towels. That is when he started to grow cold and then he would not even look at you. Not at work, not at home, nowhere. So, you cornered him in his bedroom when he was sanding his boat. It started off as some upset words but turned into a fight. "You want to break up?" "No, but you need to understand that I don't want to be around you all the time!" And that is why he slept on the couch for a week.

McGee - You were fighting about where you were going to live. He wanted to live at his place because he had a big T.V and his stuff was set up there, but you wanted to move to yours because it was bigger and more modern. "My stuff is all set up at mine!" "Yeah, that can be set up again! If you stay at mine, you can have your own office!" "I have a huge T.V!" You finally agreed on staying at yours and you even helped him move his stuff and made his own office in your spare room, with his computer set up, books and his typewriter and all his writing stuff. He agreed it was amazing.

Dinozzo - It was Dinozzo and women/men, and you thought he had changed, thought he was 100% with you but he had been flirting with anything that moved but you. He had not complimented you in a week and it made you insecure. "Do you not think I'm pretty?" "I didn't say that, but I also don't see the issue with me harmlessly flirting!" "I have grown so insecure I hate myself so much, but fine!" He ended up apologising and he felt bad.

Palmer - You two have only fought once. And that once was because you were worried about his wellbeing. he had been at work later than usual and he was barley sleeping so you asked him about it when he got home. "You okay? You've been at work later than usual" "I'm fine!" "Don't yell, I'm just worried!" "Well don't be!" You two ended up talking and he was helping more because he did not want ducky working overtime.

Abby - You guys fight a lot, stupid little fights that every couple has. This time though was the biggest fight of your life. You had just gotten to Abby's place, wanting to surprise her with a dress you had been making for her, but instead you had been met with her making out with McGee. "MCGEE. OUT. NOW!" "Don't yell at him!" "Well, my girlfriend was making out with him! I'll yell!" "Well, I never see you anymore so what should you care!?" "I was making you a fucking dress for a surprise!" You ended up chucking the dress at her and leaving. Turned out she had only told Gibbs you two were dating. You did not speak to her for 3 weeks. You forgave McGee and talked to him about the situation.