ONESHOT #2 - 🔪FINISHED+UPDATED🔪 -

(Jimmy x McGee - Late Night Talks)

It was roughly 3 in the morning and Jim could not sleep, like normal, his brain was swirling with thoughts and ideas. He looked at the man cuddling into his chest and smiled. Him and McGee had officially moved in together a month ago and it was great. Jim loved it because they could spend their nights cuddled up together watching crappy T.V. To many people's surprise when they slept, McGee would cuddle into Jim's chest, this was surprising because McGee was defiantly the 'man' of the relationship, but they did not care. Jim knew that his boyfriend was fine when he was cuddling into his chest. If they had fought or McGee was upset, he would sleep with his back to Jim but if McGee were happy and calm then he would cuddle into Jim's chest. It was nice, Jim would often run his hands through McGee's hair, which he was doing now. "You awake?" Jim whispered looking at the top of McGee's head. He did not expect a reaction, but he got one. "No, Why?" McGee asked, smiling lightly, as he moved his head and looked up at Jim. Jim smiled back and looked up at the ceiling. "I have a question, if a Guinea Pig and a Pig had a baby would it be called a Piggy-er Guinea Pig?" He asked as McGee just shrugged. "The real question is if we had a baby would it get my beautiful features and your late-night thoughts or your sexy body and my mid-day murder thoughts?" McGee said sounding very thoughtful. "I-I don't know how to react at to that" Jimmy whispered as he blushed. McGee kissed his cheek and smiled. "Don't, just go to sleep" He said, and Jim nodded, closing his eyes, and slowly falling asleep.