PREFERENCE #14 - 💎FINISHED+UPDATED💎 -

You Meet Your New Mum/Dad (There GF/BF and Your Their KID)

Gibbs - Gibbs does not date anyone ever. He is to nervous and scared too, not that he would admit that, but you could tell. He also always wanted you to have his full attention no matter what. Gibbs would always be there no matter what time and what place and he did not want to bring someone else into your already chaotic life, he was just trying to keep you safe and happy. And even if you did not have a mom you really did not care, all you needed was Gibbs and you knew you were safe.

McGee - McGee started dating Jimmy when you were about 13 and you shipped it to the heavens and back. You could always tell they liked each other and once they told you that they were dating you literally screamed and jumped up and down for an hour. You had always seen Jimmy as a second father figure so you instantly started calling him Padre, McGee being called Dad, and Jimmy would call you his adopted alien. You three were a happy lovely family, even if you all solved murders for a living.

Dinozzo - Dinozzo started dating Jeanne Woods and you guys all knew what that ended like, so he stayed away from people, until he started dating this nice guy name Jordan Smith. He was so nice and kind. Sadly, he turned out to be a suicide bomber. That is why he stopped dating. He would rather have you safe then be having sex.

Palmer - Palmer started to date Dinozzo when you were 5, which was kind of confusing for you as you always called him Uncle but before long you were calling him pops. The first time you called Dinozzo pops he pretty much cried and you were 6 so you thought you hurt him. So, you cried too. It was a whole thing.

Abby - Abby was dating McGee by the time you were 9 and they had been dating on and off before, so it was not a shock or anything. It was nice though, to have someone to play video games with.