ONE

CHAPTER ONE:
SUMMONING THE WICKED

"Guys I'm not sure about this," Peter Parker told the group around him

After a decathlon practice, MJ had forced them all to do some team bonding claiming that It will 'lessen the tension and makes you feel like you can trust each other'. Peter knew it was a shit excuse and she just wanted to see them suffer.

So what better game to play other than truth or dare?

And that's how Peter found himself in this situation, dared by Flash to do some ritual he found online to supposedly 'summon the devil himself'.

"Always knew you were a coward Penis!" Flash hollered.

"Shut up Flash'" MJ snapped before turning to face Peter, "You know the rule, do it or take something off."

Peter was already down to two socks and his shirt and his pants. His flannel laid beside him along with his shoes and he really didn't want to take anything off over this dare.

"Nah it's okay," He looked at the pentagon they had drawn, "I'll- I'll do it."

He looked at Ned who gave him an encouraging nod.

"What am I supposed to do again?"

Betty gave him her phone, where they had searched for the ritual, "it says to draw this, which we've drawn then place yourself in the center," Peter followed her instructions as she recited the steps by memory, the phone in his hand forgotten, "And then say this gibberish which Is supposed to be a spell three times," Peter looked down at the gibberish on Betty's phone.

"Then?"

"Then you offer an offering to the devil and shall he approve, he will show himself."

Peter took a deep breath, "Okay let's do this."

He looked down at the phone and read the gibberish three times, he didn't notice but the rest of the team saw the flames grow making them take a step back.

He then nervously bit his bottom lip as he thought about something to offer, "Umm, great Lucifer? I offer you... my um...pizza?"

There was a moment of suspense, the candles had been blown out entirely except for the candle resting in the center next to Peter.

The team held their breath, (Flash had a killer grip on MJ's arm) and waited.

Peter turned to face them with a grin, "Guess he's not coming, it was fun let's never do this again."

The team nodded and quickly disposed of the pentagon before they sat down to continue the game.

"Okay Peter, it's your turn."

༆ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ༆

On his way home, Peter had an uneasy feeling. Not like his spidey sense, but something deeper.