TWO

CHAPTER TWO:
HEALTHY FOODS FOR SMALL CHILDREN

CHAPTER TWO: HEALTHY FOODS FOR SMALL CHILDREN

Lucifer regretted her words.

This was bad.

The chatty teenager seemed to never run out of things to say and he said stuff she had no idea if it was even in English.

"Ok hold on darling, time out," Lucifer made a 'T' with her hands, "The bloody hell is a Star Wars?"

Peter looked at her like she had just committed the ultimate crime, "It- it's a movie series Ms. Lucifer! the best there is! How could you not know about Star Wars? I-" he took a deep breath and then whispered to himself, "if they don't have Star Wars in hell, I don't wanna go there."

Lucifer watched with a raised eyebrow.

The elder human, Tony something, had ran out of the room to call his boy band— the avenging or something. She had no idea what even was going on besides the fact that she was stuck here with these funny humans.

Tony ran back in, breathless, "Okay so, Forks, you're staying in my sight until we can do something about you, I still don't believe you're the devil cause," Tony huffs, "reasons."

Lucifer raised a perfectly sharp eyebrow, "Is that so?"

Tony looked at her with suspicion, "Don't do anything weird."

"I wasn't." She lied.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter snapped out of his whatever it was, "I don't wanna go to hell!"

"No ones going to hell Petey, did she threaten you?"

"No! They," Peter took a deep breath and readied himself to say the rest of it, "they don't have Star Wars in hell..."

He looked a little pale, Tony pitied him and lead him to the closest chair available, "that's horrible!" His voice was full of sarcasm but Peter in his daze didn't notice and accepted the false sympathy with a nod.

"It is..."

Lucifer turned her back to the duo and started looking at the suits lined around the workshop. They each looked different from another, some had minor changes while others seemed to have changed entirely. But the red and gold remained.

She walked around and looked at each of them closely, impressed with the work of the human standing somewhere behind her.

"These are actually impressive," she commented as she neared the end of the line, getting closer to what seemed the first suit that was made.

Tony huffed, "They're more than impressive, one of a kind."

Lucifer reached the first one and stopped.

The first one was a lot different from the others, not only in the design but also in color—something that all the others had in common. This one was only parts of the suit. A leg, breastplate, an arm, and also the faceplate. Instead of the usual gold and red, it was silver and bland. Like the design didn't matter at all— and surely it didn't.

"Pain." She whispered.

"What?" Tony's voice was closer than she anticipated and if she was anyone else, she would have surely jumped from fright, but all she did was coaxed her head a little making some hair fall in her line of sight.

"There's pain coming from this suit." She said a little louder, "Pain, saddens... blood."

"How do you know?"

"Emotions are stronger and more complex than you think. Emotions have this- this scent, this aura that clings. It seeps into the fabric and leaves its trace. Animals can feel emotions— horses feel their riders fear and will react accordingly, this is the same."

Tony is quiet for a long time, staring at the suit with thoughtful eyes, alas he seemed to be miles away.

Lucifer looked at the suit one last time before leaving it and Tony and went to find the small child she was bonded to for the foreseeable future.

"Kid," Peter raised his head and looked at her, "I'm hungry, let's go get a goat."

"Okay, let's-" Peter stopped and looked at her with wide eyes, "did you say goat?"

"Well, of course, I told you I'm hungry and I'm craving goat's blood, so let's go."

"No!" Tony shouted as he quickly walked up to them, "no one is having goat, blood, or goat blood. No, we're going to have some healthy, greasy burgers and we're all going to be happy about it. Peter's gonna have three cause I say and his body agrees, so let's go, gang."

He lead them towards the elevator and told JARVIS to take them to the main floor, where they usually hanged out.

"I assure you Stark, that goat's blood has many healthy qualities. If Peter was to have some-"

Tony cut her off as Peter's face paled, "No!"

Lucifer huffed, it's not like she's been around for eons and knows what she's talking about.

No matter, she'll keep Peter healthy using other methods. Maybe a virgin's heart would do him well, he's a bit skinny so he'd need more than one heart...

ᴡᴏʀᴅs:1000

Yes, I'm living in 2012 and Clint lives in the vents and sleeps on top of the fridge and Thor loves pop-tarts and everything else. Deal with it, I don't like 2020 so we're traveling to 2012.