Flashback

I finally did it. I finally gave him my virtue. I finally gave up my precious flower to him. I've never felt so good before, we are united now.

Mathew and I had sex for the first time. It wasn't what I anticipated and how imagined it would be but I still enjoyed it. The only problem is that he's sort of untrustworthy, he still talks to her every other day and just says they are friends.

I love him more now, I feel like this intimacy deepened our love like an ocean. I'm certain he won't leave me. I'm so sure we will be together til infinite.

_____________

I woke up at 3:15 am feeling a bit light headed and nauseated but I managed to make it to my bathroom, as I threw up the food I ate last night when I came back from Matthew's. It seems a little off but I insisted and I went on eating.

I heard footsteps from behind and just knew it who it was. It's mom. She held my hair up so It doesn't get vomit. I didn't think she'd still be awake by now,she must've been awoken by the sounds I made while throwing up.

"What's wrong baby? Are you feeling alright?"
She asked with a worried look.

"Ye- Yeah Mom just a little nauseous" I answered honestly, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I can't even begin to think what's going on in her head, whether she's suspecting something or not. Ever since that day she doesn't trust me anymore.

" well brush your teeth and wash your face, and don't forget to drink lots of water, we shall talk in the morning. Alright sweety?" She instructed with a small smile on her face, I still don't know what's going on in her head.