Bad boys.

"How're about this one?" Layla asked holding a yellow summer dress on to her body.

"Layla." I said shaking my head. That's the fifth dress she's asking me about, it's getting on my nerves now.

And apparently there really is a party at Brian's house.

Can someone just hang me.

My lies caught up with me and now I'm forced to go. I can already imagine how awkward it is going to be seeing Matt there. It's clear that he'll be there since it's his buddy's party.

I just wanna die.

"You are aware that he will be there right?" she asked.

"Yeah."I answered bluntly. "I think I'm ready." I said touching up on some lip gloss.

We hailed a cab since we're going to be drinking. We got to the party and it is so stacked, we enter the house and started pushing sweaty, drunk bodies to pass through. Looking around to see if I spot any of my friends, and luckily I spot Nancy In the kitchen getting beer.

I shouted her name and waved at her, and saw her face brighten up at my sight.

"Hey babes, you made it" she said grinning.

"Yeah, I thought you weren't coming. what changed you mind?" I asked her, surprised that she actually came.

"Well one of Mat-" she was cut off by a very unfamiliar voice.

"Hello ladies, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Brian said.

"Hi Brian,um please excuse me for a minute." I said leaving both of them to chat.

I walked out of the kitchen looking for Layla, then some a*shole spilled a drink on me. Wow. Just wow.

Now I smell like beer. Really?

I walked up the stairs, looking for a bathroom cursing. When I finally found it, I opened the door revealing no one, and thanking the heavens for that. I tried cleaning it up but I had to actually take off my shirt to try and use a detergent and let it dry after.

Then the door sways open.

Oh no.
"Ahh!" I screamed my lungs out.

"Ohh! Sorry I didn't mean to, I just wanted to use the bathroom." the guy said closing his eyes with his hands.

"Get out then! What the hell?" I said frustratedly.

The night couldn't have gotten any worse. I'm so pissed right now.

I quickly got dressed, wow. And now I smell like the fucking detergent. Just wow.

After 3 minutes I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

Then the guy come in, only to reveal Tristan.

"Hey, Im sorry I barged in here, and made you uncomfortable." He says apologetically with a small frown.

Seeing that I exaggerated a bit, it was a small mistake, and he didn't do on purpose.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I was half naked so that's what got me worked up." I said with a sincere smile.

"Right, I guess we cool now?" He asks for reassurance.

"Yeah, I really need to go, I'll see around." I said leaving. He murmured something back.

After the whole ordeal with Tristan,I went to the living room to find the rest of Matt's squad,of which made me turn my heels to leave until I heard someone yelled my name. I froze.

Did one of them just say my name?

Uh oh.