•Date•

William's POV

"Will where'd you disappear to last night?" My mom asks me curiously.

If only you knew that I was the prettiest girl ever.

"I went to get some fresh air, why?" I arched a brow.

Ever since I met her, she's been on my mind. I texted her last night but she hasn't responded to my last text message.

Maybe it's because she has school today.

She amused me when she said I was practicing witchcraft. I like her sense of humor.

Today I had no classes, so I decided why not chill with my buddies.

We are currently at Starbucks with Nathan and Toni, ordering beverages.

"Yow man Will have you spoken to Kiana?" T questions me. I haven't seen her in days.

I shook my head no. "Actually I want-" I was interrupted by a whisper in my ear. "Missed me?" I hear the seduction in her voice. Speak of the devil.

Kiana and I met through a friend, and from there we were all over each other. It didn't take long for us to do the deed but she was the one that wasn't patient enough to wait til we were both ready.

I know most niggas would see this as the lamest thing ever, but I respect women and their bodies. I can't just jump in and fuck her without being accustomed to her and all.

My momma taught me well.

This girl's got appetite though. She can go all night, switching positions without getting tired and which guy would say no to that?

I must say, she's a sex goddess.

"Hey," I greeted. I've been avoiding the her for too long now, I need to tell her.

We never had a connection, it was just lust that's it.

"How are you, love?" She asked, smirking. She sat down next to me. She's beautiful.

She's got those model bodies and the looks also. It's crazy that so many guys want her but she chose me out of all.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked.

"Just okay," she scooted close to me. Too close.

We all ate lunch together, and Kiana kept her hand on my thigh.

Typical.

After about an hour, I was sort of exhausted and wanted to rest.

I got home to an empty house. I wonder where they've gone.

I live with my mom and siblings, one is older and is married.

My dad is a drug dealer, and a taxi owner. In South Africa being a taxi owner earns you a lot of
money. But it comes with its consequences. Like being shot for using another taxi owner's root.

But my dad is the biggest taxi owner in the south side. That nigga's ruthless as fuck. Most feared nigga.

I was never fascinated by such things that's why I keep a good distance. But it's no use, almost half of my family is in the drug dealing business.

I went upstairs to go change into sweats, didn't feel like wearing a shirt anyway.

I grabbed my phone to see a message from her.

I still don't know her name, why doesn't want to tell me to though?

'Baby'

I'm untouchable, didn't they tell you?