Party?

9 Months Later.....

"Mom please pass me the syrup?"I said. Today is back to school. SO boring.

Can I just die.

We've just come back from Christmas holidays,which were full of dramaaaaa but Ey what can I say. It is what it is.

Matt and I broke up,I found him in bed with another girl, of which is my neighbor. The nerve.

i Just can't believe his dumb a*s would do that to me. After I've supported him, encouraged him and this is how he thanks me? With a plate full of sh*t?

"You seem to be in a bad mood, what's eating you?" Mom questioned breaking me out of my reverie.

"No it's nothing" I sighed. "I just don't feel like school today, can't I stay in?" I pleaded Taking a bite of my pancake.

"No young lady" she chuckled."you had your time to stay at home, and I don't want you missing out on school". She said while cleaning the plates.

"So not cool" I said, rolling my eyes.
______

"So At the end of meiosis II there are 4 cells...." Mrs Joubert said.
We were currently in Biology,but I zoned out.

"Pssst!" I turned my head, and there she was. My psycho best friend.

"Day dreaming about Drake?" She asked wiggling her eye brows.oh this best friend of mine will never grow up, I've never seen a person so childish at this age honestly. It's like she skipped the toddler stage to the adolescent stage, but I love her to bits.

"Agh really Nanc?"I Said rolling my eyes.

"You just seem lost in your thoughts, what's up bish?"she asked.

"I'm just tired, my mom didn't let me stay in today, and It was just a waste coming because my mind is elsewhere."I responded with a sigh.

After about 45 Minutes it was lunch break. I heard the double doors closing, revealing my friends, they started walking to our table but at the corner of my eye I saw Matt and his friends,and one of them look at me sternly not breaking eye contact. Wtf?

"Oh she deserves nothing but the best, she's been hurt so many times, Im glad she finally had the courage to leave him" Sofia said. I just turned my head real quick because that's weird. Tristan has never laid he's eyes on me, well not literally but I mean that's really unusual.

"Earth to Manda!"Layla shouted next to me,snapping her fingers.

"Ohh don't even bother with that one,she's been getting lost the whole fucking day." Nancy rolled her eyes.

"What's up with you girl?" Shall I tell them what just happened?

"What? Did one of the bad boys look you long and hard, cause that would be a lie." I guess not.

"Oh I'm thinking of an outfit for tonight's party at..."I trailed off thinking of a lie. "At um..at Brian's house." I said with a huge smile. I don't even know how I'm going to back that story cause i don't think there's any party happening.

"Oh you also going? I thought I was the only one." she said with relief in her voice.So There Is A Party happening? For Real?