•Dilemma•

There's nothing as scary as a 'I Love You' when you are confused about your own feelings.

Love is a big word. One that's a oxymoron. It's a word that represents happiness and pain at the same time.

It's bittersweet.

At this point, I was still uncertain on how I feel about Tristan. But what makes me happy is that he isn't forcing his feelings on me.

I needed some time to figured it out.

"I love you" He says. I froze. I don't know what to do.

But before I could chicken out, he says something that makes whatever I feel for him a little stronger, "you don't have to say it back. I don't want you end up saying things that you don't mean. But from my side, I love you Amanda" He declares. He kisses me one more time before he's out the door.

I'm left there touching my lips where he just kissed me, thinking about what just happened.

When my legs decide to start working again, I went downstairs to go help my mom with the guests. I must say I had a great day. It wasn't too much just having fun.

Innocent fun.

After 9pm the guests started deteriorating. A yawn escaped my lips, Only now that I realized that I was tired. Mom said to go rest and that I shouldn't worry about cleaning because she hired helpers to clean tonight.

I washed my face then changed into my short pjs. I got into my covers and darkness welcomed me.

......

2am.

I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee but now I can't go back to sleep.

This is the time where witches are flying with their brooms and I'm awake.

Its a pity.

I decided to go downstairs to drink water.

And texted Matt. I know he's probably up too.

Me
Can't sleep. You up?

While waiting for his text, I walked to my bedroom. I slumped on my bed using my elbow to balance myself.

My phone vibrates signaling a message.

Unknown
Been waiting on your text.

Ooookkaaayy the witches are working on me now. So witches do exist?

Me
This is?

Unknown
William. The 'wavy boy' so you say🙃

Ohh it's the wavy boy. I chuckled at the fact that he noticed that I call him wavy boy.

Then I heard a small rock hitting my window. I went to the window and saw Matt.

He lives down the road, I think ten houses from here. So it is easy for him to come to my house.

He's wearing a black hoodie with black sweats and black trainers.

He waves at me to come down. I open the window