•Man In Black•

Tristan's POV

Cheating.

I hate that word and what it holds behind it.

My parents separated due to  one of them cheating.

I feel like it's the reason why I only live with my dad.

But here I am. Continuously doing it.

I'm cheating Matt.

I'm cheating Karen.

But most of all I'm cheating myself.

"Mat-thew" Amanda exclaimed nervously. Why is she nervous?

Are they back together?

"Tristan. I go to the restroom for a few minutes and I find you shoving your tongue down her throat." He says with a devilish grin.

Ohh.

So this is the 'friend' she was talking about.

Okay.

"Ohh. So you are the friend she was talking about?" I ask cocking my head In question.

"Um" she stutters. "Boys I think we can all talk about this. Sit down Matt" she commands.

I looked at her in disbelief. I won't do this. So I just got up and headed to my car.

I hear someone calling me. I turn and see her breathing heavily. She's been running after me. But I continue walking.

"Tris" she calls out. I came to a halt. That name.

I don't know but the way it rolls off her tongue; it's so fricken sexy. Earlier when she called me by it, I felt like taking her right there.

It makes me imagine how better it would sound if I was making love to her.

Her eyes. God, she's beautiful.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you I was with Matt. I figured it would piss you so I waited for you to leave so that you don't know i was with him." She says. I started walking again.

"Please stop." But I didn't.

"I like you Tristan!" She says. I can tell that she wasn't ready to let me know.

It started raining. I turned and looked at her.

Oh fuck.

Her hair is wet and dripping water. The water droplets are rolling on to the crook of her neck. Oh how I would love to feel her skin again my lips and leave wet kisses trailing there.

The shirt she's wearing. Oh Jesus. Her nipples are hard and pointy.

Oh Mary.

Thank the heavens I wore this hoodie. I'm getting hard.

Then she shivers. She cold, I have to get her to the car.

"Let's go to my car." I say bluntly. She hesitated a little but she came.

I open the door to let her in, after I shut it. Then I walked to the other side of the car.

I got in there and handed her another one of my hoodies I keep in my trunk for days such as these.

"Change. I'll wait outside." I said handing her the hoodie. I took my umbrella that I also keep in my trunk, "Agh always bossy" I hear her murmur, fidgeting with the hoodie. I look at her, then she looks up at me.

"You heard me?" She asks embarrassed. She didn't think I'd hear her. "Sorry" she says. She's biting her lip.

This is torture.