Diagon Alley Part 1

"This is going to be-"

"A very interesting two weeks," they remarked.

And a very interesting two weeks it was. Almost every day, Sadie, Harry, Nadine, the twins, Bill, Charlie, and Ron would go out in the yard and play quidditch. Sadie was the chaser for her team and team captain. Harry was the seeker. Nadine was the keeper. Fred was the beater. For the other team, Bill was chaser. Ron was the keeper, and Charlie was the captain and seeker. George was the beater for that team. Usually, they'd play until Molly called them in. Sadie's team would usually win, but occasionally, Bill's team would win. Sadie was fantastic, and Charlie repeatedly expressed how he wanted her skill to make its way onto the Quidditch pitch for the Gryffindor team. Every night, Sadie would talk to her mother through the communication pictures.

On the last day of the two weeks, Sadie and Harry packed their belongings. Nadine was going to stay at the Burrow since she pretty much disowned her father and wouldn't be welcomed back home with open arms. A knife in the back would be more like it. Nevertheless, she would be coming to Diagon Alley with Sadie, Harry, and the twins to get their school supplies.

Sadie and Nadine were finishing packing up Sadie's luggage in her room.

"Sadie, I think I should pay for all of the Weasley's books today. I mean, they're doing so much for me, and I'm only burdening them with another child to feed," Nadine commented, placing Sadie's shirts in her trunk. Sadie nodded.

"That's a great idea, Di. I would help you, but it's Mum's money I'm using, not my own. The only trouble you might have would be the Weasleys refusing the money. It might make them feel like we think they're a charity case," Sadie pointed out.

"The twins wouldn't mind fifteen galleons, though," Nadine joked. Sadie laughed.

"No they wouldn't. Mrs. Weasley always has a pouch full of money for days like this. If we can sneak a ton of money into that, she might notice, but if we deny it was us, she'll probably use it. If she doesn't use it for the books, she'll end up buying more food," Sadie replied.

Nadine smirked. "You forget that I am a skilled thief. Did I mention my dad was in the room when I stole the Gringotts key? He was reading in the arm chair right next to the cabinet it was in. Sneaking a few hundred galleons into Mrs. Weasley's pouch will be nothing!"

Sadie grinned. The two went downstairs to meet the others. Mrs. Weasley was cleaning up the breakfast table with her wand. The pouch of money was sitting on the counter. Nadine quickly put about four hundred galleons into it. There was an extension charm on the bag, so it didn't get any bigger.

After the job was done, they went into the side room. Harry, the twins, Percy, and Ron were all there. Sadie frowned at Percy.

"Don't forget out arrangement, or there will be trouble for you," she threatened. Percy gulped and nodded.

A few days into her stay, Sadie had pulled Percy aside, knife in hand and hair floating, and threatened to destroy him should he ever try to betray her or speak another bad word about her, her friends, or her parents. He had hesitated, earning him a sharp slap across his face. He hadn't bothered her or Nadine since then.

Sadie turned to Fred and George. "Make sure he doesn't pick on Nadine once I'm gone. I'll except a weekly report sent by Errol from you two, got it?"

Fred and George raised their right hands. "We will," the replied in unison. Percy rolled his eyes. Nadine giggled. Harry smirked.

Ginny quickly walked into the room. "Mum said it's time to go." She looked at Harry when she spoke, making him edge a bit closer to Sadie. Sadie put an arm around Harry's shoulders.