The Apartment of the Gods?

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT RICK RIORDAN, AND I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON.

Gods POV

The Olympians decided to take the subway again going home.

"Where are the kids?" Zeus asked.

"Nico walked home," Hades replied. "I helped him with his things."

"Any idea where they live?" Hestia asked.

"I decided to let Thalia stay over at Percy Jackson's house," Artemis said, wrinkling her nose. "I suppose it's not a big deal to let her stay with a boy, since he is her cousin."

"Percy lives with Sally Jackson, anyway," Poseidon said, a bit wistfully.

"Blofis," Aphrodite corrected. "She got married to Paul Blofis, remember?"

Poseidon's expression turned sour. "Oh, right."

Hades glanced at his watch. "I need to go home to the Underworld."

"Oh, no," Zeus snapped. "The deal was to stay in the mortal world."

"What?" Hades demanded. "I am a god! You can't stop me!"

"Yes, I can," Zeus shot back. "I already told Persephone to rule the Underworld in the meantime."

"The Underworld is beyond your domain!" Hades practically shouted, earning him some odd looks from the people sitting near them.

"Shh," Hera warned.

"I am the king of the gods, after all," Zeus said arrogantly.

"Hold it," Demeter commanded. "You left my poor daughter in the company of those wretched souls?"

Hades was still glaring at Zeus. "Persephone will be fine, Demeter," he said through clenched teeth. "It is my domain that will possibly crumble."

"No, she will certainly NOT be fine!" Demeter cried indignantly. "She will have to spend time with those miserable ghosts and that ghastly fellow with the Italian suit—"

"Charon," Athena supplied, being the walking encyclopedia she is.

"I don't care," Demeter hissed.

"Oh, look, we're here," Zeus interrupted.

"Here, where?" Hermes asked suspiciously. Then his face brightened. "Is it a good place to loot?"

"You'll see, son," Zeus said with a smile.

~*~

"Oh, no," Ares grumbled. "You have got to be kidding me."

"A mortal apartment," Apollo said skeptically. "How will we all fit?"

The building was crumbling, with white, peeling paint and a distinct smell of stale pizza and broccoli.

"Why?" Aphrodite moaned. "Couldn't we have stayed in the Upper East Side of New York? Or at least someplace that doesn't look like an asylum?"

"How would you know what an asylum would look like, Aphrodite?" Artemis asked amusedly.

"Shut up," the goddess of beauty said. "Let's just get this freak show over with."

Zeus led them all to an apartment with two rooms. "Since we are posing as teenagers," he began, "girls in one room, boys in another."

"I'm willing to share a room with Hestia and Athena," Artemis volunteered.

Aphrodite shook her head. "You maiden goddesses, so conservative," she said with a sigh. "I suppose I'll stay with Hera and Demeter."