Year 2-9 | Polyjuice Potion

❝︎I don't get what Clermont sees in him. She's all heads and heels over him❞︎

Year 2-9: Polyjuice Potion

Christmas came to Hogwarts. The great hall was filled with Christmas decorations and it was snowing. Christmas at Hogwarts was definitely a beautiful thing. More than half the students had left to go home while the others stayed.

"Everything's set. We just need a little bit of who you're changing into. Evelyn already brought me a piece of Pansy's hair so you guys need Crabbe and Goyle's hair," Hermione whispers sitting down with her food. "We also need to make sure the real Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Draco."

"How?" Ron asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"I filled these with a simple sleeping potion, simple, but powerful," I said pulling out three cupcakes with chocolate sprinkles on them.

"Now, once they're asleep, hide them inside the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniforms, I've already got mine. Millicent Bulstrode, Slytherin. Evelyn and I are going to check on the polyjuice potion. Make sure Crabbe, Goyle, and pansy find these." Hermione said pointing at the cupcakes pulling me with her.

~***~

We sat in the 2nd floor girl's lavatory mixing around the potion. Harry and Ron were yet to come. "Do you think Draco might be controlling Ginny?" I asked. I really don't think Ginny would ever intentionally petrify someone.

"Likely, that's why we're going to ask him."

"What if he's not?"

"Then either Ginny really is the heir of Slytherin or someone else is behind it" I remembered the letter from my dad saying my mother has something to do with it. Since she was now a supporter of HIM, could that mean HE could be behind all this? It would make sense if HE was the heir of Slytherin though.

"We got it," Harry and Ron said barging in with a piece of hair in their hands.

"We have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves," Hermione says pouring the polyjuice potion into three different cups.

"Add the hairs," She directed as we all put the hair in our cup of poly juice potion.

"Urgh, essence of Crabbe!" Ron groaned.

"Cheers" I raised my cup of poly juice potion and we all drank it. I could barely swallow it, it tasted so disgusting it pained my throat. Not only did it taste disgusting but it smelt disgusting too.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Ron says dropping his glass of poly juice potion and running into a bathroom stall.

"Same" Hermione groans dropping her glass running into a stall beside Ron.

"Me too" I couldn't help it and ran inside a stall. The last thing I wanted was to throw up all over the lavatory floor or even worse, on Harry. I felt a strong pain in my stomach as I hunched over the toilet. My body felt uncomfortable like it was thickening and something was trying to rip out of my skin. It wasn't painful but just so uncomfortable.

I looked down at my hand that was bubbling and slowly changing shape into Pansy's. Soon my whole body started to bubble and change, even my hair. I pulled out a small mirror from my robe and examined my face, there I saw Pansy Parkinson. I looked exactly like her. I changed into a pair of Slytherin robe Hermione had found that was left in the Great hall and walked outside of the stall. There I saw Crabbe and Goyle.. Well, Ron and Harry.