Year 2-11 | Tom Riddle

❝︎They were a sign of weakness, I'm not weak.❞︎

2-11: Tom Riddle

I woke up on a cold surface, dragging myself up looking around. It was a dark room with a puddle of water on the other side, above it was the statue of Salazar Slytherin. I am in the Chamber of Secrets.

Behind me, I heard chattering, a girl's voice, Ginny. I looked over to see her talking with a boy, maybe one or two years older than me. He was incredibly good looking wearing a Slytherin robe.

"Ah, Evelyn. You're awake," The boy says walking towards me as Ginny followed. "My friend Ginny over here was just telling me Hagrid had been sent to Azkaban and Harry went inside the dark forest to meet Aragog, Hagrid's giant spider friend to find answers. Speaking of, you can go now."

Ginny turned around sharply heading out of the room. She was listening to everything he was saying precisely, this reminded me of a curse.

"The Imperio curse," I said watching Ginny leave.

"Yes, you are very smart Evelyn not to mention strong," I examined the boy, devilishly good looking. Tom Riddle's diary, everything started to connect.

"You're Tom Riddle. You used your diary to get her to open the Chamber of Secrets.." I looked at him in the eye. He looked a little too young though, if the Chamber of Secrets had opened 50 years ago he should be looking a lot more older than he is now.

He walked closer to me cupping my face with one of his hands pulling my chin up towards him examining my face.

"Extremely clever, strong and beautiful. You're not a Veela for no reason. Pity, I would've loved to meet you in solid form, which won't be soon."

"You're a memory, but how?"

"Doesn't matter. You want to know a secret?" He says, still lifting my chin as I just stared at him. I was missing something, he who must not be named was behind the opening of the Chamber of Secrets. I gasped as my eyes widened, this is a memory of HIM.

"You're him," My voice was shaky as I felt my body start to tremble. He looked down at me and smirked, I never knew the dark lord was hot.

"Join me, Evelyn. Sadly Ginny is still weak and doesn't have enough power to bring me to life, giving me a solid form. You, however, have just enough. You will die once I take solid form but if you join me I'll spare your life. together we can rule the Wizarding World" I started to shake, keeping eye contact with him. He was going to use me to come back to life and terrorize the wizarding world.

"Never" I muttered. He only smirked letting go of my chin.

"You'll find that I can be.. Very persuasive"

I put my hand on my head as I felt a slight bit of dizziness.

"The process has started. You have a few days left to decide if you want to join me or not and die."

"Harry Potter will beat you" I gritted my teeth.

"HARRY POTTER WILL DIE" I gasped as he suddenly started to walk towards me stomping.

"SOON EVERYONE WILL KNOW HARRY POTTER DIED TO THE MERE MEMORY OF LORD VOLDEMORT" He continued to walk towards me as I walked backward until I reached a wall.

"You know Evelyn, I really am quite eager to meet him," He says, his face only inches away from me before turning away and stands facing the statue of Salazar Slytherin. I had to spend days with the dark lord slowly dying. I sat down as far away from him as possible not letting my tears fall. They were a sign of weakness, I'm not weak.