Muggle World

Just as we apparated, a bus came straight at us honking loudly. We backed away flat against the railings, the bus barely missing us. We were in the streets somewhere with muggles everywhere. It was so much more modern than the Wizarding world. Strange gadgets everywhere, weird looking cars.

"Come on," Hermione said walking onto the sidewalk. Harry, Ron, and I didn't ask any questions, just followed her past the busy crowd of muggles.

"Where are we?" Ron asked frantically.

"Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come to the theater here with Mom and Dad. I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head. This way," Hermione said turning a corner towards a dark alleyway.

"We need to change," she said reaching into her purse. The purse was small, but her whole arm fit into it. She was able to pull out clothes for all of us from that one tiny purse.

"How the ruddy...?" Ron stuttered furrowing his eyebrows.

"Undetectable Extension Charm."

"You're amazing, you are,"

"Always the tone of surprise," Hermione said followed by the sound of something falling inside her purse. "Ah. That'll be the books."

"Where do we go now?" I asked grabbing the clothes Hermione pulled out from her purse.

"I don't know, I thought we could take a quick break somewhere," She replied still searching through her purse for more pieces of clothing.

"What about Grimmauld Place? How far is that from here?"

"Not too far actually."

"Sounds good, I'm just gonna... Get changed," I said walking further down the alley.

~***~

We followed Hermione into a strange empty shop and sat down. The colors were so vibrant, just like the Weasley twin's joke shop. You'd never find a shop like this is Hogsmeade. It smelled weirdly of something I've never smelled of, something sweet, almost like butterbeer.

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry said as we sat down, "Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after you. We'd put everyone in danger by going back," Ron replied.

"Ron's right. If anything honestly, I think it might be a good idea to disguise ourselves while we search for horcruxes. Polyjuice potion maybe," I said.

"Where on Earth would we find a polyjuice potion?"

"Well actually, I did grab a some from the burrow. It was Professor Lupin's but I brought it... Just in case," Hermione said.

"Coffee?" A girl walked over clearing her throat, loudly chewing on her gum. She was using a strange gadget that was in both her ears playing music.

"Capuchino, please," Hermione said. Capuchino? A what? The waitress looked at us impatiently as if she was waiting for a reply, continuing to chew gum loudly.

"I'll get the same," Harry replied

"Us too," Ron said. The waitress nodded, heading towards the front and into a room.

"If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places in Hogsmeade are safe. Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding. We need to move carefully as well," I leaned in closer, talking quieter.

"My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow," Harry said. Hermione only looked at him with her purple purse in her hand.

"You're kidding," Harry said just as two men walked in the store.