Let's Go To War

(Mild blood warning)

~

Maya's eyes flew open, the potion finally wearing off. Oh for the love of kelp, those stupid Watchers-

As if thinking about them summoned them, Braid and Crown walked into the bedroom, smiles showing from underneath their masks. "Hello, Joy," they said in unison.

"Cut the silverfish. I'm not Joy. Not anymore."

~

Herobrine laid out the plan to the gathered Hermits and Elitists. "Group A will be the first line. That's your mix of amazing to meh pvpers. Group B will be the second wave, consisting of the redstone trap experts and more pvpers, along with healers. I will lead the first wave, False leading the second. Fall into your respective groups. I shouldn't have to tell you; you're smart enough." As the players dispersed, Matt approached Herobrine once again.

He spoke a short sentence in Galactic, stumbling over the words slightly. "∴╎ꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ∴𝙹∷ꖌ?"

"ᓭ𝙹 ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ ᔑᓭ ||𝙹⚍ ↸𝙹 リ𝙹ℸ ̣  ᑑ⚍ᒷᓭℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リ ᒲᒷ, ╎ℸ ̣  ᓭ⍑ᔑꖎꖎ," Herobrine replied threateningly.

Matt nodded sternly and went to gather with the rest of the players.

Alone once again, Herobrine closed his glowing eyes, calling out with his magic to Maya, hoping to... someone that he could reach her from across the Void.

~

Still laying on the bed, secured in the magical restraints, Maya's breath started getting quicker as Crown leaned over her. "We've been waiting for your long-expected return, Joy."

Maya closed her eyes as the Watcher traced a hand down the girl's face. "Such a pretty face..." Twisting her long, sharp nail, Crown sliced deep into Maya's face, a trail of shining red and gold blood trickling out of it. "So, I see you have bound yourself to a mortal body. The red gave it away."

Braid wrapped a bony hand around Maya's ankle, nails digging in and breaking flesh. "And do you know what we do with mortals who disobey us?"

"Kill me," Maya whispered into the wind.

Crown chuckled, staring at the small Watcher's marred face. "Dear, dear Joy. There's something much worse than death..." From seemingly out of no where, Crown pulled out Maya's old mask, not caring about the glowing gold cracks that lined it.

There was no time for Maya to register the oncoming event before it was over. Crown shoved the mask on her face, saying, "Now, let's try this again, shall we? Kill your brother. We wanted him dead by the Wither King's hands, but they failed us. Now it's your turn."

Braid muttered, "ᓭ!¡ᒷᔑꖌ ⊣ᔑꖎᔑᓵℸ ̣ ╎ᓵ ⎓∷𝙹ᒲ リ𝙹∴ 𝙹リ, 𝙹∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴╎ꖎꖎ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ∴ᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᓭ!¡ᒷᔑꖌ╎リ⊣."

"ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∷ᒷᔑ↸ᒷ∷ᓭ ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ ̣ リ'ℸ ̣  ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ∴ᒷ !¡ꖎᔑリ, ⎓𝙹∷ ╎ℸ ̣  ∴╎ꖎꖎ ∷⚍╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ╎∷ ᓭ⚍∷!¡∷╎ᓭᒷ." Crown chuckled evilly.

Maya only stared blank-faced at the ceiling, unresponsive to the world around her.

"⋮𝙹||, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ᓵ𝙹ᒲ╎リ⊣. ꖌ╎ꖎꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ."

Maya responded, "ᔑᓭ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒲᔑリ↸."

~

Herobrine's eyes opened once more, mentally cursing. "Alright, we head back to the Kermit's server-" He could hear someone yells 'Hermits!' from somewhere in the back "-and gather the troops. They have her, and we need to get her back.

(This is for you, xxxForfun)

Herobrine smiled evilly. "Let's go to war."

~

Short chapter because I haven't been typing much recently.

>:}

Maya <3