🧪Requests open!🧪

Hello, welcome to the request page! This is where you put in your requests. Please keep requests only in the comments of this page!

What will you write?

I will do stories for almost any of the characters, except, ya know, background characters that have no lines at all. However, I will exclude teachers and adult figures (Scudworth, parents, Shadowy Figures, Sheepman, etc). I'm not too keen on writing for them, my apologies!

(As for people that requested these beforehand, I greatly apologize. I tried to start writing, but found it to be much more of a difficult task than anticipated!)

You can request specifics for your reader, like that they are somewhere in the LGBT community! Or little details like that they are an artist!

Requests can be gender-specific (just say she/her, they/them, he/him, etc. in your request!). I will try to make requests as gender neutral as possible, if pronouns are not given.

What won't you write?

I will not write smut! These characters are minors, and despite being the same age range as them, I do not feel comfortable sexualizing them.

I will not write anything romanticizing suicide, self harm, or any mental illness. I can write things including these, of course! I just will not write things where a character or the reader is infantilized for them to be saved, if that makes sense!

I will absolutely not write about triggering topics (r*pe, abuse, harassment, etc.). I understand some use such stories as a way to cope, but it is not my place to tell stories of that nature. My apologies if this seems rude, I just do not wish to treat such topics as a storyline, as if they are not real things that unfortunately happen to people.

Now that we are at an understanding for do's and don'ts, plop your requests in the comments and I will get to writing. :]